forum

Been YEARS since I played, suggestion on a tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xanek
Hello, it's been so long since i've actually posted in the forums, 5+ years ago and probably like 6-7 years since i've spoken to old community members like ztrot and dkun (probably neither remember me at all).

So i've been thinking about playing this again but obviously a mouse won't cut it for me that well since I preferred a tablet when I played long ago, but I don't know really what kind of tablet to get. I know wacom tablets are top, but i'm not actually wanting to spend that much money on one, and i've heard the Huion H420 is a decent one too, and I would have chosen the osu!tablet but out of stock.

Any suggestions on a tablet, or should I go for one that I listed?

Also might use it for very bad photoshop editing.

Also is there like a discord or something? Forums doesn't seem to be super active.
Fourth
Cintiq just kidding lel

Pen nib sensitively doesn't really matter if you play only osu. just get anything that's affordable for you
Sandy Hoey
Lots of discord servers here: t/501854

Stefan wrote:

Discord (dl: here)

Server Name: osu!Discord
Invitation Link: https://discord.gg/0Vxo9AsejDkGlk3H
Server Owner: Nathanael
DigitalSnowDay
I just bought a Wacom Intuos Draw. I bought it because I wanted to start drawing and learn digital art. Now I found myself playing again.

I had the tablet you mentioned before, but I lost the cable for it. I like the pen on that tablet, but it is really small and didn't do so well with sketching.
The only problem I find with the wacom tabletis that the pen is really light and I tend to lose grip.

It's $80, so it isn't too expensive, but it really isn't budget.

Just my thoughts!
Pawsu
moved to G&R

honestly, a huion is cheap and while I don't personally own one, it seems reliable and good with digital editing too. but a wacom is always my first choice
hayate13
if you want to use the tablet to do some photoshop i wouldnt recommend getting a huion one.
Nattsun
The osu! tablet is pretty neat and does its job. I own one and I didn't notice any input lag, you might get some if the battery is low. That's also the only "problem" with the tablet, it is as heavy as a AAA battery. Personally I don't mind a "heavy" pen, but that's the only downside from my knowledge.

PS: mouse>tablet :3