What anime or video game do you wish was real life movie?

posted
Total Posts
108
Topic Starter
lollihunny
Well people the whole title says everything, and i know its a stupid topic but hey you can't helped but wonder sometimes like when i saw Death Note the movie(which was disappointing to me) .

Anyway i would love to see Kingdom Hearts or Azumanga Dioh as a real life movie...
Mogsy
I don't think either of those would work. At all.

I'd see Paranoia Agent or Showa Monogatari, myself. Those would work as real-life movies, I think. AnoHana, as well.
Topic Starter
lollihunny

Mogsworth wrote:

I don't think either of those would work. At all.

I'd see Paranoia Agent or Showa Monogatari, myself. Those would work as real-life movies, I think. AnoHana, as well.
I know but i just kinda using my imagination that's all. lol
Firo Prochainezo
Baccano!
TKiller
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Though I doubt I know a person who'd be able to direct it well. And, duh, plot holes, etc.
TheFlook
Clannad.
Athyrionjh
Kimi ni Todoke..w8

Okay...what about...Higurashi no Naku koro ni?
Topic Starter
lollihunny

TKiller wrote:

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Though I doubt I know a person who'd be able to direct it well. And, duh, plot holes, etc.
Yeah, that would be good one also.
Rantai
I wouldn't mind seeing Kurenai being adapted.
Void

Athyrionjh wrote:

Kimi ni Todoke..w8

Okay...what about...Higurashi no Naku koro ni?
Higurashi already has one.

That said, I personally don't like live-action movies, but one for The Tatami Galaxy would be pretty coal. Although the art style makes it implausible. So just going to say Madoka for magical girls doing magical things.

And apparently an Evangelion one is still somewhere in the works.
komuyi99
I think there should be a serie or a movie of Vocaloid. :)
Ravenbriar
SOUL EATER, 'nuff said! 8-)
Gabi

TheFlook wrote:

Clannad.
There is already, it's called Clonnad. You must be 18+ to watch it.
Faust
Yes, Paranoia Agent.

Maybe Noir. Baccano and Durarara have potential as well.
Kokizi

Gabi wrote:

TheFlook wrote:

Clannad.
There is already, it's called Clonnad. You must be 18+ to watch it.
oh god, that parody.

byousoku go senchi, sayonara zetsubuo sensei or Last Exile.
Ramellu
Durarara!~ I think the story fits well into a movie type thing...
Haseo_old
Phoenix Wright( its on it's way :))
Keillum014
Metal Gear Solid
They were gonna make but I don't know why?
They were also gonna use David Hayter the voice actor to portray snake :(
Thimeeh
Devil May Cry
Gunslinger Girl
Hellsing
Jigoku Shoujo (I'd love to see Enma Ai captured by an actress)
Samurai Champloo
Sengoku Basara (Six katanas)
Also One Piece would be interesting xD

Oh Yeah! Phoenix Wright's gonna rock, it has to!
Vext
Master of Martial Hearts YEAHHH!!!!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply