forum

What anime or video game do you wish was real life movie?

posted
Total Posts
show more
King of Spades_old
Anime? Either Higurashi no naku koro ni or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. (Well, I guess there was the Disappearence of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Video game? That's a tough one. I think I would say Guitar Hero. I don't really see how it would make a good movie, but why not?
-Athena-

King of Spades wrote:

Anime? Either Higurashi no naku koro ni or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. (Well, I guess there was the Disappearence of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Video game? That's a tough one. I think I would say Guitar Hero. I don't really see how it would make a good movie, but why not?
Guitar Hero??? lol i wonder if the beats will come at you in 3d while the guys in the movie are rocking out
King of Spades_old

ken1995nj wrote:

King of Spades wrote:

Guitar Hero??? lol i wonder if the beats will come at you in 3d while the guys in the movie are rocking out
Well, if you think about it, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock kinda had a plot, turn that into a movie = possible profit.
-Shi_old
Touhou \:D/
FisHie_old

-Shi wrote:

x_x
My brains just went "kfasgdajgdakj".
DarkEmerl
The Black Rock Shooter OVA, and Persona 4.
-Shi_old

fishie wrote:

-Shi wrote:

x_x
My brains just went "kfasgdajgdakj".
Haters gonna hate :x
Capricore
I'm not sure.
I think DRRR!! movie would be popular.
loqueses57
no! almost all the real life movies based on anime or games are really bad!
eIohim

loqueses57 wrote:

This is certainly true.

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Very Very Very easily
Assassin's Creed
especially 2 and brotherhood and also with revelations coming omg if a movie comes out i may just buy 2 copies lol

P.S i know there is lineage and embers but i want a blockbuster not a budget title to promote the games.... yeah i want everything..
100% agreed, it would be awesome.
Aoriki

loqueses57 wrote:

^ THIS!....is true.

Seeing how they botched DBZ into a realistic movie, I for seen all other will do the same...
But, I would like to see any of the Tale of Series made to a movie....
Yusuzu
Anime: Maybe Tegami Bachi.
Game: I think AC be a great movie.
kitkattt_old
Haibane Renmei <3
Mizou-kun
Anime ..Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Game .. Same stuff :D
SinDemonDragon13
Yume Nikki XD
boat
boku no pico
silmarilen
guild wars. it has a really nice story built into it, so i can see it being made into a movie.

Aoriki wrote:

loqueses57 wrote:

^ THIS!....is true.

Seeing how they botched DBZ into a realistic movie, I for seen all other will do the same...
But, I would like to see any of the Tale of Series made to a movie....
i think the legend of aang movie was pretty well done, for a 24 episode series being pushed into a 1.5 hours movie.
Navi Starfire
Ooh!
Tales of the abyss as a live action/real movie would be AMAZING to see. If pulled off right, it could be SO INCREDIBLY IMPACTING!!
jabberwockey
UN-GO but I know it'll never work. They never do u__u
The Ribbon Red

Yusuzu wrote:

Anime: Maybe Tegami Bachi.
Game: I think AC be a great movie.

Navi Starfire wrote:

Ooh!
Tales of the abyss as a live action/real movie would be AMAZING to see. If pulled off right, it could be SO INCREDIBLY IMPACTING!!
These.

But the problem that I see is pushing a 24 x 30 minutes into a single movie. A lot of people tend to screw the plot up with the limited time they have. And a long(er than 1.5 hours) movie will probably bore you to death before it's finished.
Toki Hakurei
Dead Rising.
Tweelon
a full-length pokemon smosh film pls
Net-Nue
Gundam :D
or Eva ;D
or Eureka XD

anything with futuristic stuff inside!
The Ribbon Red

Net-Nue wrote:

I think they did that once. And the results weren't very pleasing...
Net-Nue
^yea,, i know that :roll:
it's hopeless to make the real movie for now =3= :|

Aoriki wrote:

loqueses57 wrote:

^ THIS!....is true.
The Ribbon Red
Either time or plot, those two are always the problem in making anime into a real-life movie.
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Either time or plot, those two are always the problem in making anime into a real-life movie.
Characters are also a problem.
But sometimes it just happen that the productors are lazy... look the two films of Higurashi. All girls have brown hair... blasphemy!
BTW, the films inself aren't that bad, expecially the second.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

But sometimes it just happen that the productors are lazy... look the two films of Higurashi. All girls have brown hair... blasphemy!
True. But the focus is the plot/story & time. Unlike a series, you can't split the movie into parts unless it's popular. (IMO)
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

True. But the focus is the plot/story & time. Unlike a series, you can't split the movie into parts unless it's popular. (IMO)
Also true.
adam2046

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Net-Nue wrote:

I think they did that once. And the results weren't very pleasing...
GoreObsessed
Baki the grappler.
but tinking about it i supose that gona be crap like mortal combat and street figther
XSCX
Infinite Stratos seems fun
Maneuver
Gurren Lagann~
The Ribbon Red

Maneuver wrote:

Gurren Lagann~
LOLOLOL.

What about the giant drill?
Sena Aizawa
Darker Than Black...
Katze

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

Yume Nikki XD
quoting a 4 month old post becouse i agree
Rey Fullbuster
i want sword art online live action movie >.<
The Ribbon Red

kathi wrote:

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

Yume Nikki XD
quoting a 4 month old post becouse i agree
Agreed.

I would want Ib to be one as well... But then again, I don't want any actors or shitty producers messing it up. So I prefer Ib as the way it is now.
Snappi
mmh.. i think Fate/Zero. Omg i want a servant
RaindropDry

The Ribbon Red wrote:

I would want Ib to be one as well... But then again, I don't want any actors or shitty producers messing it up. So I prefer Ib as the way it is now.
Whoa, Ib as a movie would be.... Pretty interesting if done well. I don't know how I never thought about.

I would say To The Moon, but I think pretty much as you said here, if it's going to be a terrible production, better stay as it is now.
show more