forum

RADWIMPS - Katawaredoki

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xinying
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, 27 March 2017 at 3:09:05 AM

Artist: RADWIMPS
Title: Katawaredoki
Source: 君の名は。
Tags: Your Name. Taki Mitsuha
BPM: 32.5
Filesize: 26162kb
Play Time: 02:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Twilight (2.93 stars, 208 notes)
Download: RADWIMPS - Katawaredoki
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Collab between
Taki
and Mitsuha
(He mapped left, she mapped right)
Inspired by Monstrata

Spoiler: Mapping Concept (Monstrata's)
In the movie Kimi no Na wa, there's a scene where Taki and Mitsuha are on top of a mountain trying to find each other. I wanted to replicate this in my mapping by only mapping either on the left side of the screen (Taki trying to find Mitsuha) or on the right side of the screen (Mitsuha trying to find Taki). They are finally able to see each other, during the few minutes of "Twilight", so I went with a symmetrical mapping style only for the final Kiai in order to capture this moment between the two characters. Right after kiai, there is a transition back to left and right mapping to capture the end of "Twilight", and Taki and Mitsuha has to part. I hope you'll enjoy this beautiful song!
Topic Starter
Xinying

This is not going for ranked.

(Thought monstrata's structure of RADWIMPS - Nandemo Nai ya was pretty interesting, so I tried to replicate it in Katawaredoki.)
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Key sounding is so goooood... Wondering why this is not going for RANKED... :(
Anyways, I think the sliderticks is not a good idea for the map... Either remove them or remove the sound will be great :3
Kibbleru
if it isnt going for ranked you should also silence the spinner spin and slider tick hitsounds as well :o
Topic Starter
Xinying

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:

Key sounding is so goooood... Wondering why this is not going for RANKED... :(
Anyways, I think the sliderticks is not a good idea for the map... Either remove them or remove the sound will be great :3

Kibbleru wrote:

if it isnt going for ranked you should also silence the spinner spin and slider tick hitsounds as well :o
Akk I'm 4 months late when I noticed these... I forgot about those as I was using a custom skin which comes with silenced ticks...

Well I'll probably revive this to complete the set before I grave it again! (:

EDIT: And not forgetting the trash timing
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.