forum

[ctb] Skin help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AustereXV
So Im trying to allow an image to show up after a few number hits, but it still uses the default image. So I want it to be a giant star but the default anime girl holding a fruit appears how do I counter this?
I try the uh "comboburst-fruits-n.png" with random numbers like 3 or 100 maybe I am missing something?

Btw I just started OSU today so I am very new to everything still, but Id like to make my own skin for CTB ! :)
45Traeath
That's indeed the right name. You might have to start from "[...]-0.png", or maybe leave it without the "-[number]" part, if it's the only Burst...?
Maybe the problem lies in the image's dimension (600x768 in my case). But I don't really know, as I made a Skin with a friend, in which I took the same dimensions as images' from another CtB Skin I downloaded.
Or if you were customing and testing at the same time, you should do this (or restart the game but whatever) while being in the game, and see if the changes are properly done afterwards:

Lyawi wrote:

Don't forget to refresh your skin by pressing ctrl+shift+alt+s in your client.
(And you can also ask other questions here, the tutorial/initial post might not be about every mode yet, but the support is.

And the default CtB character is male according to people, I happened to find this.)
Topic Starter
AustereXV

45Traeath wrote:

That's indeed the right name. You might have to start from "[...]-0.png", or maybe leave it without the "-[number]" part, if it's the only Burst...?
Maybe the problem lies in the image's dimension (600x768 in my case). But I don't really know, as I made a Skin with a friend, in which I took the same dimensions as images' from another CtB Skin I downloaded.
Or if you were customing and testing at the same time, you should do this (or restart the game but whatever) while being in the game, and see if the changes are properly done afterwards:

Lyawi wrote:

Don't forget to refresh your skin by pressing ctrl+shift+alt+s in your client.
(And you can also ask other questions here, the tutorial/initial post might not be about every mode yet, but the support is.

And the default CtB character is male according to people, I happened to find this.)
Ah thank you, And it is one Burst, you also answered another question of mine. Can we make multiple burst images show? Atm I assumed only one image. But If i can get in atleast 2 or 3 more different images as bursts that would be wicked !
I also fixed my problem but still thank you for replying.

So if i want two more bursts to show up i just need to rename them as combobursts-fruits-1.png and then combobursts-fruits-2.png?
45Traeath

AustereXV wrote:

i just need to rename them as combobursts-fruits-1.png and then combobursts-fruits-2.png?
That's correct ( ' ')b