forum

Need help with mousepad and mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly
I use a very cheap mouse and some bad mousepad my mom get me from her school (i already broke one while punching it with the mouse XDDD quality products) and my mouse movements sometimes fail, and shakes for a little bit or go into a different direction.
Both are very old, and mostly dirty, and I'd like to know which is the most likely making this happen. And also, Id like to know how to clean them (do people even clean mousepads? lol, this one is really bad)
And also is there any good cheap mousepad around 10€ for a 800 dpi 1sens player? :D thanks everyone.
Sandy Hoey
You can clean your mousepad. How you do it depends on if you have a hard or cloth mousepad. Just Google how
I Give Up
Good quality peripherals are important in any game not just osu. If you're serious about osu or gaming in general then I recommend getting a good quality mouse and mousepad. Look at what the top players are using and do some research on the product. Really think about your play style grip and other games you play. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... yRtQ2t4MHY
dung eater
a good mouse/mousepad will last for many many years if you take care of it. you will need to replace mousefeet when they are used up if you don't want it to start eating your mousepad up (it probably feels worse, too). you can order cheap mousefeet for all popular mice from china. make sure cord is loose and can freely move with your mouse without tightening up or twisting sharply.
Hibiya-chan
All you guys worrying about peripherals and sht while here I am, stuck with a laptop keyboard, a $4 mouse and a paper mousepad LUL
kai99

Hibiya-chan wrote:

All you guys worrying about peripherals and sht while here I am, stuck with a laptop keyboard, a $4 mouse and a paper mousepad LUL
man

trackpads are ok too
Nattsun

Hibiya-chan wrote:

What's a mousepad? Kappa
Sayorie

Hibiya-chan wrote:

I have a CDR-King mouse too