Toruchii's Std M4M Queue [CLOSE]

posted
Total Posts
159
show more
MisakiAN
[ M I N A K O ]
Hai, M4M ~

Send me your map when it'll be done :3

Gabbie June - American Dream (yt : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqIHrGPCYfE)

Thanks and bye
Topic Starter
FiddleBlue

Umi wrote:

Hi there

NM > https://osu.ppy.sh/s/541450 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwsMEabmSo)

Thanks! and Paris!
APPROVED!

DeRandom Otaku wrote:

NM https://osu.ppy.sh/s/575767 . yt : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DwzBICPhdM
Ty And Islamabad
APPROVED!

Lilyanna wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/543062
hii nm
FULL!

MisakiAN wrote:

HY~
NM req

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/559936


Thanks~~
DISAPPROVED!

[ M I N A K O ] wrote:

Hai, M4M ~

Send me your map when it'll be done :3

Gabbie June - American Dream (yt : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqIHrGPCYfE)

Thanks and bye
DISAPPROVED!

NM slots are now full! Rest slots are the four M4M. :)
I Hate Smoothie
Topic Starter
FiddleBlue

I Hate Smoothie wrote:

M4M ;)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/578424
Rejected!

People please. can you read the rules before posting. ._.
Topic Starter
FiddleBlue
Ok, this isn't going to work.
So, I changed the rules to make it easier. Hopefully this brings more people! :)
[ XSpec ]
miradzin
I can do M4M if you want~ :D
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/578514
Shunao
Hello!~
NM request, please
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481570
Thanks!~
CucumberCuc
NM pls (if not full)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519993

thx
Hullahopp
NM Please
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/472741
Thank you!
Topic Starter
FiddleBlue

[ XSpec ] wrote:

NM please, thnx :)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/587271

miradzin wrote:

I can do M4M if you want~ :D
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/578514
Sure! ^^

NM are now full. Those who picked NM before this message is posted can change to M4M if wanted. :)
-Helium-
M4M (done lul)

my map t/571364
Voltaeyx
Hello,

M4M please and thank you :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/585319
I Hate Smoothie
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/578424

M4M ;) Hope u like it
LeQuack
Hey there :D

M4M
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/579013

Have a nice day :)
Topic Starter
FiddleBlue

-Helium- wrote:

M4M (done lul)

my map t/571364

Voltaeyx wrote:

Hello,

M4M please and thank you :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/585319

I Hate Smoothie wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/578424

M4M ;) Hope u like it
Approved!

LeQuack wrote:

Hey there :D

M4M
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/579013

Have a nice day :)
Sorry, full. :(

Ok modding queue is now close! :D
Topic Starter
FiddleBlue
Previous modding requests are removed due to time mismanagement. I sincerely apology.
This is a new beginning to a (hopefully) manageable queue. :)

Open 4 M4M slots.
Remeber to read the rules.
Firebool
NM req plz
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/536038
Many thx
Topic Starter
FiddleBlue

DarkFire wrote:

NM req plz
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/536038
Many thx
I'm searching for M4M, though. I might mod it if I feel like it, or you can change it to M4M if you want.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply