forum

[invalid] One free name change for each user

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
CatBM
Of course if people were to join osu! at a young age, or didn't think the would play for long, etc. they wouldn't pick a suitable name that they might like to have for themselves. I know you can purchase supporter and have a name change along with it but there are many people that cannot afford it, such as myself, who would like to have a more appropriate name for their osu! account.

Maybe one free name change for each user would help some people out? Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not as if it would cost money for peppy and/or the osu! staff to do this.

Thank you for reading :)
Sandy Hoey
This probably isnt going to happen. You can get one name change from buying support for any length of time (lowest is $4, which isnt that much). If you want to change your name again, you can buy it at the store. If it is a small change (i.e. capitalization) you can contact accounts@ppy.sh and request it. If you need to change your name again, you probably have to re-evaluate the way you make life decisions and why you care so much about a name on a video game
Plus this (duplicate marked invalid): t/480329/start=0&&hilit=Free+name+change
Pawsu
Asking for changes to these kinds of things usually never happen.

Pawsu wrote:

Asking for supporter only features to be free or anything of the likes is not welcomed. This isn't happening.
Either buy the name change ($8), or get supporter and get a free name change ($4/month).