forum

[duplicate] Visualizer Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Rukario
A visualizer Mode (An idea that spawned, upon seeing the iTunes Visualizer for the first time and thinking this could do way more if it actually followed rythms more)

You guys all know Visualizers from certain Media Players and their, almost all the time, dullness.
But I think with the data we get from osu! maps we could make Visualizers actually make sense.
The complete concept on how every aspect of a map will affect the map I haven't completly figured out yet.
But I'm sure with Kiai time and all the hitsound evnts you can already bring sense into the rythm and make the visualizer more eye candy than you can have in any map.

Discuss.
adam2046
Topic Starter
Rukario
and no real response in either of the threads, so I guess bump as a new thread.
TKiller
What real response are you waiting for if there's nothing to discuss?

Get something planned yourself before bringing the topic up, provide people with possible examples, etc.

You're just asking "hey guys wouldn't it be nice if we had some more eye candy in the game?", it surely would be, but tell us how.
Tenshi-nyan
You want a visualizer?

Go buy Beat Hazard, it's like 2€ on Steam and the best game for ya if you wanna kill your eyes.
adam2046

Rukarioman wrote:

so I guess bump as a new thread.
Bump the old thread if you have something new to add or a suggestion for the feature request.
Rena-chan