1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!catch
show more
posted
To me, CTB is pretty much the most easiest game mode in OSU, due to the fact that you don't have to press random buttons to follow the beats and such. Instead, you only use arrow keys to move and catch fruits that follow the rhythm.

Plus, along with me being an autistic, it also helps with sensory and is pretty nice for my therapy too!

It's also pretty challenging, which makes my experience blast even more further. (THANK GOD THIS GAME MODE HAS BECOME RANKED)
posted
TBH I disliked CTB when I first started as jumps seemed random and it had no auditory queues and just seemed like a game of reaction timing. But
I started giving CTB a shot again more recently and have greatly come to appreciate it as I started playin mode specific instead of auto-converts.
The jump patterns seem a lot more reasonable and predictable for the music and I feel like I am actually playing to the rythmn instead of reacting to falling objects.

I will admit I am still newish to CTB so I might have the wrong impression, but now that I understand how the rythmn actually matters in the mappingnits a lot more fun.
posted
I can play this mode just fine without the osu! music and have my own music playing in the background.
posted
its fun to map and I wanna keep the game alive.
posted
mjj741, Abstract- and Motion :D <3
posted
for canada's sake
posted
i don't really have anything else to do ever so i play ctb to pass time + it's the only mode i'm half decent at
posted
getting higher ranks
posted
mapping...? idk tbh
posted
jusenkyo maps <3
and the adrenaline rush i get when i'm about to fc a long difficult map. idk, more adrenaline than in standard even tho i'm at a higher level in standard.
and the fact that it's actually possible to get a high rank in ctb :P
posted
i love catching fruits.
posted
pp
posted

-itsy_v2- wrote:

Sousaki
posted
A random day per month where I hit my skill cap in mania, rage in standard due to a bs sliderbreak, and have frustration from mixing up colors in taiko.