forum

Anyone into sports?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JetstreamCece
You SEE i'm curious cause i'm into sports myself here.
Wanted to know if there are people here who are into watching sports or do sports. (:
Zekks
I mean, I'm a black belt
Dawns
I play football at a semi-pro level, I was also on the highschool's american football team as a wide receiver cuz I'm small and not very strong so yea
Blitzfrog

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

I mean, I'm a blacklarge sized belt
Badminton is my sport
Serraionga
I used to play roller hockey/rink hockey/quad hockey/whatever you want to call it in a team a few years ago. It was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot, even though my team was one of the worst in the entire comarca and we didn't win anything at all. We were a complete joke.

That's the only time I've ever done any kind of sports, now I just spend my life shitposting massively and being retarded whenever I can
Rwyta
I'm into watersports.
levesterz
i am interested in video gaming those hour or clicking and smashing keyboard and clicking on the mouse really can burn off a few calories. ( its still a sport according to Wikipedia.. really).

serious answer: I sometime swim now since its getting busy for me .
B1rd
I do archery occasionally.
Meah
E-sports?
N0thingSpecial
I'm sexually identified as a sport so plz do me
Intu
is osu a sport
Topic Starter
JetstreamCece

Serraionga wrote:

I used to play roller hockey/rink hockey/quad hockey/whatever you want to call it in a team a few years ago. It was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot, even though my team was one of the worst in the entire comarca and we didn't win anything at all. We were a complete joke.

That's the only time I've ever done any kind of sports, now I just spend my life shitposting massively and being retarded whenever I can
Sounds pretty cool really, I mean whether you're the best or the worst as long as you're having fun that is all that should matter.
Unless you're taking the sport very seriously which i'm assuming you didn't, it would matter.

With that said I wouldn't have said that you're being retarded really (:
Rurree
Ultimate frisbee.

Nice Kante avatar, are you perhaps a Chelsea supporter? ;)
Sandy Hoey
I play volleyball, thats pretty fun.
Topic Starter
JetstreamCece

Madvillain wrote:

Ultimate frisbee.

Nice Kante avatar, are you perhaps a Chelsea supporter? ;)
Nope I just find him really cute cause of that smile and how small he is, other than that I only have respect for how good he is.
I'm actually an FC Barcelona supporter ;)
I assume you are a Chelsea supporter then?
Dawns
Chelsea supporters S M H
LaryRose09
Is posting memes a sport
Blitzfrog

LaryRose09 wrote:

Is posting memes a sport

What do you meme? Of course meme-ing is a sport. Stop being so meme to memes
Rurree
Arsenal is a banter club and you know it

And yes, I am a Chelsea and Ajax supporter since day 1.
Topic Starter
JetstreamCece
Chelsea and Ajax? I'm more surprised about the Ajax part, do you happen to live in the Netherlands?