CAUSE THEY'RE THE SAME COLOR
Two_old
vote lybydose
adam2046
Black like my soul.
LadySuburu
Unvote

Vote: Two

I just remembered that you had a Vig shoot me when I was town a long time ago and felt like voting you. :D
Two_old
I don't remember anything like that happening
LadySuburu
I do, though most was in chat. I specifically remember the fact that I was shot due to you. :(
Sleep Powder

bmin11 wrote:

Meta gaming huh?

Vote: animask

You know the reason :P

Cuz you're mafia, scum!
Two_old
the "lets all vote for random people ^__^" sentiment is horrible if you actually are town, since it 100% guarantees town dies day 1
adam2046
I agree 100% because I am definitely town and would not do anything that would benefit the mafia, you can trust me.

Also Animask is totally suspicious.
0_o

LadySuburu wrote:

I do, though most was in chat. I specifically remember the fact that I was shot due to you. :(
yeahhhh

That might have been me.

Two was calling all the shots (badump-shh) that game, but iirc we had most of the mafia & auxes identified at that point so I was ordered to shoot someone who we weren't sure about yet, and you just happened to be the one I picked. Sorry bout that.

But that has nothing to do with this game so yeah.

Two wrote:

the "lets all vote for random people ^__^" sentiment is horrible if you actually are town, since it 100% guarantees town dies day 1
Don't quite see how A implies B, but really there isn't much else to do at this point in the game.
LadySuburu

Two wrote:

Because we always actually lynch people by random votes, as opposed to just using it to get conversation going. I forgot.

Let's just stick with asking what each other's favorite colors are. Red = Mafia, of course, so nobody say red.
0_o

LadySuburu wrote:

Red = Mafia, of course, so nobody say red.
Well Q's screwed.
LadySuburu

0_o wrote:

LadySuburu wrote:

yeahhhh

That might have been me.

Two was calling all the shots (badump-shh) that game, but iirc we had most of the mafia & auxes identified at that point so I was ordered to shoot someone who we weren't sure about yet, and you just happened to be the one I picked. Sorry bout that.

But that has nothing to do with this game so yeah.

Two wrote:

Don't quite see how A implies B, but really there isn't much else to do at this point in the game.
I'd switch to vote you since you killed me, but I still have the feeling that Two was talking in IRC during that and told you to shoot me.

Oh well, maybe I'm confusing some other game where Two basically decided everything. Memories are fun.
0_o

LadySuburu wrote:

I'd switch to vote you since you killed me, but I still have the feeling that Two was talking in IRC during that and told you to shoot me.

Oh well, maybe I'm confusing some other game where Two basically decided everything. Memories are fun.
Nope that was the game. I just can't remember how much of that decision was mine and how much was Two's; I think he might have just given me 2-3 people to pick between..
Quaraezha

0_o wrote:

LadySuburu wrote:

Red = Mafia, of course, so nobody say red.
Well Q's screwed.
;_;
Two_old

LadySuburu wrote:

Let's just stick with asking what each other's favorite colors are. Red = Mafia, of course, so nobody say red.
that's kind of defensive

do you have a vested interest in lybydose
intermu
My favorite color is blue- no, YELLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW
Quaraezha
Lybydose

Quaraezha wrote:

nope.png
Quaraezha
Then again, what does Color have to do with anything?
bmin11

Quaraezha wrote:

Then again, what does Color have to do with anything?
To keep the conversation going

Actually, I have no clue and all I'm seeing is recalling meta games right now :<
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
Lybydose (2) - Rantai, Two
Two (2) - DeathxShinigami, LadySuburu
Rantai (1) - Wojjan
adam2046 (1) - Mashley
Mashley (1) - Lybydose
Ph0x (1) - intermu
intermu (1) - 0_o
animask (1) - bmin11

Not Voting (5) - adam2046, Quaraezha, animask, naptime, Ph0x

WITH 15 ALIVE, IT TAKES 8 TO HAMMER.

Replacing Ph0x. Waiting for a reply from pieguy1372.

Quaraezha

NoHItter wrote:

Two (2)
I lol'd.
LadySuburu

Two wrote:

LadySuburu wrote:

that's kind of defensive

do you have a vested interest in lybydose
More like I disapprove of your mafia/WW methods. Always have, since it seems you belive you're right about 100% of the time, which annoys the hell out of me. Expecially when I see none of the thought behind it, you don't explain it, and even more so when you end up wrong and then just ignore the fact that you were wrong and continue on.

Also on mafiascum, mafia would flip with redtext in all the games I remember, whereas towns flip witih green.
Two_old
show me where I have been wrong, because that's something I definitely don't remember
Wojjan
so have we moved on from colors to playstyles?

my playstyle is claiming fool or survivor

DWI 8-)
LadySuburu

Two wrote:

show me where I have been wrong, because that's something I definitely don't remember
Because I really want to prove you wrong (which would be at the least, twice now if I can find proof), I am now rereading all the previous WW/Mafia games you've been in so I can find one instance.

Brb 10-15.

To be fair, since I just might hate Two's personality, I'll post the number of times Two was confirmed as right (That I notice.)

That way, I might just look like a total douche when I'm done with this, but at least I was fair.

Current:

Right: 2
Wrong: 0
LadySuburu
Aaand because I wasn't paying attention, I forgot again that I couldn't edit.

First version of post below.

Two wrote:

Because I really want to prove you wrong (which would be at the least, twice now if I can find proof), I am now rereading all the previous WW/Mafia games you've been in so I can find one instance.

Brb 10-15.
LadySuburu

Two wrote:

Chance? The only time I've been wrong in any werewolf game was this game about Derekku Chan, and not really since I had them at the bottom of my list. I even had Sir Minelli pegged.

Don't be bitter just because I was right about you last game too, strager ^_^ feel free to retract your statements insulting my intelligence at any time
Basically self-admited, but with a cop-out at the end.

Right:3
Wrong:1
LadySuburu

0_o wrote:

Also I want to point out that this is the first time a mafia member has even been lynched in a Newbie Mafia game.

Two wrote:

fyi the reason why I asked that question at the start of day 2 was because I suspected echo /flex
And you also suspected ASH. And Rolled. And adam2046.
You were bound to get it right eventually :P
Right: 5 (+strager/Echo Mafia)
Wrong: 2 (+ASH Doctor.)

Just for fun...

Two wrote:

You're right, I have an abundance of logic and I'm always right.
Now that I'm done ranting, we can head back to the game.
0_o
Here, I'll contribute too.
From WWG4:

Two wrote:

unvote, vote nohitter

at this point I just want these idiots out of the game so I don't have to read their garbage

I can only throw up so much before my throat erodes

I still think 0_o is a wolf
I was a townie and NoHItter was the Insomniac. I was protecting NoHItter from your consistent attacks on him the whole day, and you were convinced we were mafia buddies.

My take on it:

:idea: Both jockeytiyan and NoH1tter are wolves and are bad at the game

:idea: It's probable that MarioBros777 is a wolf, and more probable that DJ KRZY is a wolf
jockey was a wolf, the rest were town.

Sorry Two, you really aren't the all-knowing god of mafia.
Wojjan
"0_o is a wolf"
"jockeytiyan and nohitter are wolves"
"MarioBros777 is a wolf"
"DJ KRZY is a wolf"

EVERYONE IS A WOLF
Mashley
*sigh* Does this game really need to turn into a petty argument?
bmin11
Still seeing meta gaming :<
0_o
Sorry, I'll get back on topic.

My favourite colour is red. KILL ME NOW GUYS
adam2046
Vote: 0_o
Acting like a defeatist is a good sign of being scum or really bad under pressure.
show more