show more
OzzyOzrock
There should be a 5 day limit to ranks lol

Allows semi-speed ranking but enough time to get mods~
Topic Starter
Katsuri
Ok, my favorite map is now my lower rated map :D
KRZY
Arguments that say the map could have seen some more improvement before it was ranked (it has, like, three mods on it) - fair and valid, I completely agree.

Arguments that say there are more "important" and "needy" maps out there that have been sitting longer and this getting ranked in two days is not fair - bullshit. No maps are more important or needy than others, no maps deserve more priority because it has been sitting longer in pending.

I still would have liked more mods on the map before it got ranked, but it is rankable as it is, and these things happen. No need to troll/make the mapper feel bad about it. Congratulations on rank by the way.
Natteke
/me Stays quiet.
arien666
To be honestly... I'm very sorry about not waiting enough times to get some more moddings...
And sorry about this speed-ranking happening...
I really don't have any excuse...

And I'm very sorry about not checking some dating but some orz ;_;...

So, do not trolling with downvoting but just enjoy mapset...
This is my fault...

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

Are you fucking serious? 40 hours after submission and this got ranked? And there still is a ton of stuff which seriously needs improvement?

I demand my maps to be ranked within 40 hours too.
[So that's why I gave -1 ........................................]
SapphireGhost

arien666 wrote:

To be honestly... I'm very sorry about not waiting enough times to get some more moddings...
And sorry about this speed-ranking happening...
I really don't have any excuse...

And I'm very sorry about not checking some dating but some orz ;_;...

So, do not trolling with downvoting but just enjoy mapset...
This is my fault...
;_; sadarien.png
ztrot
So I've read this thread and tbh I see no issue it. It is up to the BAT to pick and choose, what maps they want to mod or not mod.
Or did you forget this is volunteer work! BATs have no prior standing, on any kind of lvl saying that THEY MUST MOD YOUR MAP.
Really this seems quite childish I've had maps rank in one day flat (5 hours one time.) Now here is a thought instead of complaining about it, if something is really out of place speak up! Before the map is RANKED of forever hold your peace. (unless it is gamebreaking unrankable ect.) Disregarding any rage that might of come from this post I think if a MAT and BAT thought it was okay, and they chose to rank it then that is how it goes. At the end of the day we as players, mods, and mappers. MAT, BAT, and GMT alike are free to choose what we want to map, mod, or rank and if that changes I'm outta this place~

Now before we get some complaints, Yes the star system for getting a map ranked is to be used as a Guideline for BATs and MATs, but it is nothing more than a guideline. The higher the number the better chance there is for us to look, but when you see +200 maps with one note that is a bit disheartening so yeah. Everyone stop with the hateful posts and I don't know play the game have fun RELAX
ouranhshc
Guidline
i kinda lost all seriousness when i saw that typo

EDIT: typo fixed. Serious face back on!
Ayeen_old
I never played this map and probably never will as it not my taste. Nevertheless, downvoting 1 just because it speed rank, that kinda bad. Btw, no more drama I guess

Edit: Gotta disagree on ztrot on some part, there is a time where we who volunteered to take the consideration of responsibility rather than our own interest thus neglect some map that we didn't like just because " I don't like, I volunteered and not paid for this"

/me run
lepidopodus
There wasn't any procedural problem that should be reverted in ranking of this map, but we all agree that this isn't the best way. And people might think this is unfair, regardless it's really unfair or not. We also know that this kind of happening always ended up badly, to be honest.

Personally I'm one of those guys who feel a bit of relative deprivation.
ztrot
we who volunteered to take the consideration of responsibility
We are responsible for getting maps ranked, not ranking them in any order
Topic Starter
Katsuri
Rank maps is not a problem.

My mistake was be impressed with my map and think that it could not be improved, and when my map was ranked, I saw things that I could change to make the map better.

I'm sorry, it was not arien's mistake, was my mistake.

As ztrot said, arken, the mistake was mine, I requested you a rank, and if you want to mod, You can mod and give me a bubble, independent of submitted hour.
Ayeen_old

ztrot wrote:

we who volunteered to take the consideration of responsibility
We are responsible for getting maps ranked, not ranking them in any order
*facepalm*

You get me wrong there. Im not talking about ranking in any order, in fact if it a good map it deserve to go out first. I was talking about music/song that you didn't like as I mention in the previous post and you neglect it just because you dont like it.

I'm pretty much guess my maps will push further in pending like forever too, maybe of my critics lately
Mismagius

KRZY wrote:

No need to troll/make the mapper feel bad about it.
If you read the posts from Katsuri on #pt forum before he edited them/chat logs you wouldn't think the same thing, believe me.

Oh well. No need to talk about this.
OzzyOzrock
I suggest BATs get paid.
Hyguys
I requested you a rank
silence
Topic Starter
Katsuri

Hyguys wrote:

I requested you a rank
silence
Why
Topic Starter
Katsuri

It's really helping me a lot :)
nimi
man, srsly?
i wonder why you guys keep complaining on everything.. it was so easy to expect this reaction coming D:
i think it's a bit unfair that some mappers get this priority, but as Katsuri said, this case was just a bit of luck.. and well, the ones who are jealous about this, just realize that the faster your map gets ranked, less time you have to improve it.
and well katsuri.. stupid comments are on lots of maps, just like random 1 rating. guess we just have to deal with it and care only about the opinion of people who are mature enough to know that the voting system is for something better than just trolling. ~
Mismagius

Wiinter wrote:

man, srsly?
i wonder why you guys keep complaining on everything.. it was so easy to expect this reaction coming D:
i think it's a bit unfair that some mappers get this priority, but as Katsuri said, this case was just a bit of luck.. and well, the ones who are jealous about this, just realize that the faster your map gets ranked, less time you have to improve it.
and well katsuri.. stupid comments are on lots of maps, just like random 1 rating. guess we just have to deal with it and care only about the opinion of people who are mature enough to know that the voting system is for something better than just trolling. ~
I was okay with the rank until Katsuri started being a bitch FUCKING EVERYWHERE about his map. Basically he was ASKING to get his map trolled, but oh well.

And just saying, these comments are NOT mine. Also I voted 9 on it because I don't care about ranking time, song or mapper. Map is fine, that's all.
James2250
Removed any of the offensive replay comments shown on the mapset. If I see this type of behavior repeated I will have to take further action on those individuals...

Getting speed ranks is generally a thing better avoided when possible but there is no point in personally attacking the mapper or downvoting the entire mapset after their map has already been ranked. As long as the mapper tries to get a few more opinions on maps in future there is no harm done in the long run~

Enough with all of the troll/offensive comments or I will be forced to lock this.
Sakura
No matter what the mapper has done, no one should be treated with such disrespect, i dont know what he did or did not do, but look at yourselves, behaving in such a way, there's no need to troll others just because of it, if you dont like what he was doing you can just ignore him, there are several smarter ways to do it, hope you learn from this, and this doesn't repeat again.

Remember, adding fire to fire will just make a bigger fire, does a smart person add fire to fire? or would a smart person add water to fire? something to think about =P
HeatKai
/me pour water
Shinde
I dunno I had fun lol.
socialbreakfast
My childhood...
Maiz94