forum

Stefan fanfiction: the prequel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rwyta
On a time not so long ago, Roshan was just a cute naive little boy chatting with his friends in school. But suddenly something went wrong, as the alarm bell rang, people are running, Roshan saw a man, a man with a Nep cap, swag sunglasses, a shotgun on his right arm and a Danganronpa figure on his left. It's him, the one and only, Stefan. Roshan's friends attempted to flee but it was no use, Stefan took 2 shotgun shells and killed Roshan's friends. Roshan is frighted, he walks back slowly and tried to run, but he tripped on his pants, exposing his butt for all to see. Roshan froze in terror as Stefan slowly walks towards him with a vicious look on his eyes, Roshan knew that he wasn't prepared for what is about to came. "W-who are you?" Roshan says, Stefan gently replies back with a whisper on Roshan's ear "I go with many names, but you can just call me Senpai". This is it, Roshan braced for impact and accepted his fate, but suddenly he heard something, a sound of a pair of pants unzipping, he turned around and gazed at Stefan's SLIDER ok??. Stefan puts his slider around Roshan's mouth as Roshan forcefully have to lick around the slider, Roshan looks at Stefan with puppy's eyes, Stefan suddenly SLIDER BREAK all over Roshan's mouth and face. Stefan grabs Roshan from the behind and stretches his HIT CIRCLE and proceeds to HIT the hit circle with his slider. the slider rapidly moves up and down causes Roshan's eyes to curl up and start water and his tongue to stick out of his mouth."Y-yamete! Senpai!" Roshan says, but Stefan gives no fuck. Stefan finally FC'd Roshan and then he drops Roshan body to the floor. Roshan's belly is surging with PP and his hit circle is leaking some PPs after receiving loads of AR10 BPM158 STREAMS all over his body. Roshan then knows his life will never be the same anymore.
-Mata ashita ne? Senpai!
levesterz

song i wish someone to map
Blitzfrog
Stefan sprints back, "the game isn't over yet, it's just paused".
He quickly find the swollen yellow hit circle, and hit the yellow circle with his slider.
"And it continues", he said. "No Stefan, no please", tears coming out of Roshan's eyes as he screams. But why does he feel so good? Why does getting FC'ed feel so good? Stefan continues to hit the circle in 300 Newtons, not lowering the accuracy and power by a bit. "It's a marathon", Stefan says "And it's 50 minutes long".

After sometime, Roshan with tears in his eyes, wasted by the marathon says to Stefan "is it finished?".
"One more spinner sunshine", says Stefan as he begin to twist in circular motion. He roars. Spinning faster than lightning, hitting an astounding 500RPM. Roshan screams, "Please!!!!" with his remaining energy.

Its done. It's finished.

Stefan leaves Roshan on the floor and goes home. Roshan, getting a double S in him, leaves a stain on his leaderboard.
"How can it feel so good", he moans.

"Stefan is life..." and Roshan falls
levesterz
i will never look at circle and spinner the same ever again.. oh and slider
the cringe factor is there alright.
nice job.
xLolicore-
wot the fuk
Topic Starter
Rwyta

xLolicore- wrote:

wot the fuk
I regret nothing.
Nao Tomori
solid
levesterz

xLolicore- wrote:

wot the fuk
boku no pico - osu! edition
Nitrous
wtf did i just read?
Blitzfrog
That was disgusting dude
Meah
tl;dr
levesterz

Meah wrote:

tl;dr
everyone live happily ever after
Topic Starter
Rwyta

levesterz wrote:

Meah wrote:

tl;dr
everyone live happily ever after
They fucked eachother.
Stefan
free me

clover
Hold me mother.
LaryRose09
thicc
Topic Starter
Rwyta
I just realized the spinner part is basically Meatspin...
abraker

Allmynamestaken wrote:

I just realized the spinner part is basically Meatspin...
the wut?