posted
Total Posts
show more
Tenshi
O~h, you should've specified more clearly then. :P
Topic Starter
Two_old
http://dragonnest.nexon.net/news/news/0 ... december-7

log in to get a free +12 weapon, possibly +9 epic, 30 goddess teardrops, trash temporary wings, and a 1 day unlimited skill reset scroll

also that pretty much proves 40 cap is happening when I said it was ^_^
Tenshi
Well it does mention a sneak peek at the next update, so yeah, I guess so. :v
Jinxy
SEA gets Apocalypse first, apparently.

I am completely ok with this because the Apocalypse hat and weapon looks a hell lot more better than the Manticore hat.
Topic Starter
Two_old
I think SEA got the last patch a week before we did, but that's weird that apocalypse is first

I like the manticore set bonuses better :(
Jinxy
But if the lv 32-40 quests have "." instead of fully translated stuff I will punch someone in the face
Topic Starter
Two_old
most if not all of the quests in the english patch for cdn/kdn are translated iirc

so it would be sad if they weren't
Jinxy
The lv 32 patch had a lot of "[][][][][]" quests at first, then they said they fixed it and affected lines became "."

Best yet, the White Rose quest line where you clear to befriend Lena couldn't be done thanks to the glitch. I ended up getting a NA friend to copy over his text-file-thing and I applied it into my own DN. But if shit goes untranslated, I'll just get those patches. Should be compatible enough.
Topic Starter
Two_old
actually there are a lot of problems with just using a cdn patch for kdn, like disconnecting by starting certain quest dialogues

I don't know about backwards compatibility, but I imagine it's not going to work right unless you manually take what you need out of the patch and put it as it's own .pak
Jinxy
Well darn. I probably could do it, but I'm too lazy.

EDIT: I just remembered I have yet to sell a stack of cerb leather because I was selling other cerb materials. Fuck.
Topic Starter
Two_old
I vendor green cerberus materials
Jinxy
Topic Starter
Two_old
watch ours be the 20th or something gay
Jinxy
Oh lol we do get Manticore before Apo
Topic Starter
Two_old

both apocalypse & manticore for NA

our producer sounds like a retard
Tenshi
Guess you were right~.

Also, I have to agree; hard to listen to him.
Topic Starter
Two_old
someone got that email, so yeah it's the 14th :o
Tenshi
Just checked, and I had it too.

Another week, huh? Well, not like I've been playing much anyways.
Jinxy
I'm really happy no one ever talks in the SEA preview videos
Jinxy
Bump to say I've got to 40, the main character is a dumbass as seen in the main quest, and manticore nest stages are piss easy

Manticore himself, however, is not. He's too large for me to read his attacks like cerbie, and worse if he's in the sky.
SYSEN

JInxyjem wrote:

Bump to say I've got to 40, the main character is a dumbass as seen in the main quest, and manticore nest stages are piss easy

Manticore himself, however, is not. He's too large for me to read his attacks like cerbie, and worse if he's in the sky.
have to admit manticore is easy (even for hell mode)
but for apocalypse nest. . i have to say it's kinda hard
-Kyu
goddamnit.didn't realise this thread is ded

Dragon Nest now already on cap 93,wow,that's a long way

is this illegal to bump a 5 year old thread?
Jinxy
Meh. Stopped at 40 cap.

I'm still a bit interested in how the story goes but I sure as fuck ain't gonna grind in an MMO just for that
LigerZero
lol.... i'm stopped same in 40 in dragon nest indonesia server