forum

[duplicate] Set a key to swap keyboard presets?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kovo
Let me preface this with the indisputable fact that I'm lazy and this is a whiny request at best

With that said, I'm a lefty; I use mouse with my right hand and tablet with my left.

This is where it gets fun.

As expected, changing which hand you use to aim also changes the hand you use for keypressing; which means your hand fits better on one end of the keyboard compared to the other. This means that any time I want to switch from mouse to tablet or vice versa, I have to change the clicks, smoke, reset, pause, and whatever else I prefer to not jump to the other end of the keyboard for. This becomes really annoying really quickly.

What I'm asking for may or may not be simple, as it depends on whatever the source code of the game is and how much other stuff is effected.

Just add a universal key that allows for you to switch between two different sets of keyboard presets that can be used on the fly. This makes things a lot easier compared to the good ol' "go all the way back to the main menu, navigate to keyboard presets, reset all of those, come back soon" method that we currently use.

Again, this is a whiny request that is in no way even close to important to that many players; but it would be nice.
Sandy Hoey
I swear there is already a request that asks for different profiles in the options section, not sure where it is though. Ill keep looking and get back to you

Edit: Wasn't exactly what I thought it was, but here you go
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/201191?hilit=Option+profiles