forum

Skinning question, flickering follow points?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arius
I think the reason my follow point is flickering is because my animated back button but is there a way to fix it without getting rid of my back button?
Lyawi
The back button has nothing to do with your follow points. Do you have animated follow points in your skin? Take a look in your folder.
Topic Starter
Arius

Lyawi wrote:

The back button has nothing to do with your follow points. Do you have animated follow points in your skin? Take a look in your folder.
Will my back button lose its animation if I remove animated follow points?
Lyawi
As I said, the back button has nothing to do with your follow points. You don't have to remove your back button. Just take a look in your skin folder and search for the file "followpoint". If there are some elements to it, it's an animation which looks flickering.
irrlux
check your skin.ini for something like "AnimationFramerate: X" - comment this line ("//" in the very beginning of the line).
Topic Starter
Arius

Lyawi wrote:

As I said, the back button has nothing to do with your follow points. You don't have to remove your back button. Just take a look in your skin folder and search for the file "followpoint". If there are some elements to it, it's an animation which looks flickering.
I dragged in a follow point from a different skin and I don't think it flickered before.
Topic Starter
Arius

Lyawi wrote:

Should I remove it once I find it?