forum

Italobrothers - The Moon

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Mantis-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Freitag, 5. August 2011 at 03:10:44

Artist: Italobrothers
Title: The Moon
Tags: italobrothers moon english rave stamp
BPM: 135,02
Filesize: 4260kb
Play Time: 01:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,27 stars, 151 notes)
  2. Normal (3,41 stars, 60 notes)
Download: Italobrothers - The Moon
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Work in progess.
Help is really appreciated!

Easy: 0%
Normal: in progress
Hard: Done, now improving

Great thanks to Daru for the skin!
Ayeen_old
Mp3 bitrate is not rankable:
New mp3, 192kbps
BPM = 135.02 offset 7316

Snap all your notes after BPM changes.

Make background to 1024x768

browse some of map here in pending and see what others doing on their map, look at already ranked map and never afraid to ask questions. #modhelp for question if you have any doubt or need help. #modreqs to ask for modding/improving your map

Goodluck!

And not to forgot, kudosu people who mod/help your map and not for those who just star your map.
Topic Starter
-Mantis-

Ayeen wrote:

Mp3 bitrate is not rankable:
New mp3, 192kbps
BPM = 135.02 offset 7316

Snap all your notes after BPM changes.

Make background to 1024x768

browse some of map here in pending and see what others doing on their map, look at already ranked map and never afraid to ask questions. #modhelp for question if you have any doubt or need help. #modreqs to ask for modding/improving your map

Goodluck!

And not to forgot, kudosu people who mod/help your map and for those who just star your map.
Thanks alot, you really helped me :3
new mp3 (thanks that you even uploaded a new one), new offset/bpm and picture are integrated now.
Take my love (and my kudosu :3)
ziin
Few things:
rename the background to something else shorter, like bg.jpg. It's just easier.
The BG is too big, you need to crop it to 1024x768 or resize it so that it does not exceed 1024 width (cropping is preferred here).
You didn't call in the BG so your beatmap doesn't actually have a background. "Konachan.com - 37985 air kamio_misuzu moon bearbeitet.jpg" is the filename, "Konachan.com - 37985 air kamio_misuzu moon bearbeitet kleiner.jpg" is what you called it in the osu file.

A full submit will replace all files. A "Standard" submit will replace just the osu files, so if you change the background filename and don't do a full submit, it will mess up.

Don't kudosu this.
Topic Starter
-Mantis-

ziin wrote:

Few things:
rename the background to something else shorter, like bg.jpg. It's just easier.
The BG is too big, you need to crop it to 1024x768 or resize it so that it does not exceed 1024 width (cropping is preferred here).
You didn't call in the BG so your beatmap doesn't actually have a background. "Konachan.com - 37985 air kamio_misuzu moon bearbeitet.jpg" is the filename, "Konachan.com - 37985 air kamio_misuzu moon bearbeitet kleiner.jpg" is what you called it in the osu file.

A full submit will replace all files. A "Standard" submit will replace just the osu files, so if you change the background filename and don't do a full submit, it will mess up.

Don't kudosu this.
Did it, everything works now.
Thanks alot for your help!
DIODO_old
circle size (4) ;)

00:33:867 whistle :D :3~~~~ star
Topic Starter
-Mantis-

DIODO wrote:

circle size (4) ;)
Good Idea, changed it.

DIODO wrote:

00:33:867 whistle :D
like it, added.

DIODO wrote:

:3~~~~ star
DIODO_old
Topic Starter
-Mantis-

DIODO wrote:

my hard :3

Nice Job!

But Sorry, I won't add this diff. It's my first map and i want to make the easy, normal and hard diff by myself. I hope you understand that.

But if you want to, you can make a insane diff for it, i wanted a guest diff anyway, so feel free to add one sooner or later!
(notice that i'll add guest diffs not until i finished my own ones.)
DIODO_old

-Mantis- wrote:

DIODO wrote:

my hard :3
[attachment=0:cfe44]Haruhi Daumen hoch.jpg[/attachment:cfe44]
Nice Job!

But Sorry, I won't add this diff. It's my first map and i want to make the easy, normal and hard diff by myself. I hope you understand that.

But if you want to, you can make a insane diff for it, i wanted a guest diff anyway, so feel free to add one sooner or later!
(notice that i'll add guest diffs not until i finished my own ones.)
ok no problem :3
Mantis
Awesome! :)
but... Too dark hitcircle color. How about light-blue? (sorry for my english)
;3
Topic Starter
-Mantis-

Mantis wrote:

Awesome! :)
but... Too dark hitcircle color. How about light-blue? (sorry for my english)
;3
Thank you for your suggestion, i will think about it.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.