forum

Map Wont Import.... [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Qutera
So i was able to upload my map but now it wont import for any of my friends... any ideas why that is?

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/32069
James2250
You didn't really need to create a new thread, you could of just bumped your old recent one but ok

Did you try doing another full submit and see if that fixes anything
Topic Starter
Qutera
sorry about that i dint see where it when Q_Q

Yes i did, and it dint fix anything .i went threw all the files also i just don't see what is causing the problem
James2250
Jericho2442 figured it out for me~ (I somehow didn't notice it)

Your Easy .osu file in your folder is named incorrectly, try removing the extra " _ " from it that Insane doesn't have. Then do a full submit and try downloading it again.
Topic Starter
Qutera
im not seeing this _ you speak of >.<
jericho2442
in your songs folder

Tenka Tori_ Ta - Atsuki Ya no Gotoku (Qutera) [Easy]

should be

Tenka Tori Ta - Atsuki Ya no Gotoku (Qutera) [Easy]

see the difference ;)
Topic Starter
Qutera
As strange as it sounds when i go into the Folder its not like that it looks like

Tenka Tori Ta - Atsuki Ya no Gotoku (Qutera) [Easy]
jericho2442
then do a full submit, because the uploaded version atm shows Tenka Tori_ Ta - Atsuki Ya no Gotoku (Qutera) [Easy]

and that is what is creating your problem
Topic Starter
Qutera
ok i did that, but i dont have anyone on who can check it so lets hope it worked out :)

Thanks for all your help guys <3
Topic Starter
Qutera
would appear it still does not work...
Topic Starter
Qutera
so i removed the easy version all to gather and it still does not work... it works if i send all the files to other ppl but not once u download it.

Any Ideas?
mm201
Works just fine for me.
Topic Starter
Qutera
ya i just tryed it on my other computer and it works fine. how very strange. Well thank u everyone!

this issue has been resolved