forum

400dpi or 800dpi to pro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eijikong
im really obsessed about my dpi being 400 atm. its just would i really improve with this dpi or would i improve more on 800dpi i just dont know what dpi is perfect for me. can someone enlighten me to the truth of dpi`s hehe specially the one i put above. i really want to get more better at this game.
Sayorie
400 dpi is okay.
Jukkii
400 dpi is good, if you learn better by larger movement go for it
I Give Up
I've used both for about a year each, they are good settings. Low dpi puts more strain on forearm and wrist. Higher dpi puts more strain on fingers and palm. Now knowing that, you should choose dpi based on which part of your arm gets tired first.
[Haku]
Lower dpi is always better for muscle memories and precision. If you feel OK with it 400 is perfect. Having a confortable feeling is the most important.
Topic Starter
eijikong
thank you guys for the replies ill try to switch again in 800 dpi`s and look what works well.
Topic Starter
eijikong

KukiMonster wrote:

I've used both for about a year each, they are good settings. Low dpi puts more strain on forearm and wrist. Higher dpi puts more strain on fingers and palm. Now knowing that, you should choose dpi based on which part of your arm gets tired first.
actually bro the 400dpi makes my shoulder hurt in the long run. in 800dpi all seems well though the aim in high bpm is ripped.
I Give Up
Shoulder? I think your chair might be slightly too low?