forum

Another "special" game mode [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
J U D G E
This might have been requested before and this is might be a little too big of a request but here's my idea.

What i want is another game mode similar to games like Beatmania and Djmax, this would fit Osu! really good. I think it would work.
Cheer-no
Yeah, this has been requested at least 10 times, I'm sure of it. A quick search came up with this as the first relevant result:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36643&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

The consensus seems to be that there's a similar mode in planning, but it's not gonna be playable or even close to done any time soon.
James2250
Modes very similar to what you suggested have been discussed several times before (and I am sure there are lots of other threads around not listed here)

viewtopic.php?p=155221#p155221
viewtopic.php?p=730501#p730501
viewtopic.php?p=525081#p525081
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28876

Cheer-no wrote:

The consensus seems to be that there's a similar mode in planning, but it's not gonna be playable or even close to done any time soon.
Pretty much just comes down to this (I don't think anything like this has actually been started yet, that I know of at least)

Denying this as a duplicate of several ideas~
If you want to add any new ideas to the other threads about this that have not already been mentioned you are free to do so