Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
1,196
show more
beeboy123
Nah this setup has no masons in it.
Dawnsday
Alright let me post cause I sorta ommited it,

Beeboy protected me in the face of Sakura calling my going along with the Mason thing sus, this is would be an incredibly weird move for maf as the early confusion makes a nice snowballing target for accusations, instead he opted to bring up meta about the facts from his previous mason falseclaims and made my own arguments for me which is obviously anti beneficial since the confusion which could lead to a mislynch (since this is my first recorded game on the osuforums), it'd simply be easier for him to leave it to me and hope I make a flawed newby argument and get myself voted up a bunch.
Sakura
I love how people completely glossed over me saying Dawn is town then saying that him going along with the claim would be more concerning, I would have expected a few "Objection!"s and votes by now.
Sakura
That being said, Hika wtf? are you planning on just staying around doing nothing waiting for "a slip"?
Sakura
Oh btw rEdo's also town.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

@beeboy: I'll come back to your question later.
I'd like a follow up on your reads pls.
Frosting in particular I don't really understand.
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura wrote:

@beeboy: I'll come back to your question later.
I'd like a follow up on your reads pls.
Frosting in particular I don't really understand.
Nah Frosty's really easy, he's being the same town frosty i've always known pushing stubborngly a scumread to oblivion, iirc scum Frosty lacks ability to do things and lurks a lot.
Sakura
My 3 straight up townreads in general were pretty much rxn testing but most people ignored it, and i already solidified a townread on you due to something else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
beeboy123
I don't feel like frostings is actually pushing someone or reaction testing.
Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
beeboy123
Well he is reaction testing.
Hika

beeboy123 wrote:

I don't feel like frostings is actually pushing someone or reaction testing.
Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
how did i slip
i said oh fuck lol

im not gonna type /confirm bc im a fucking special snowflake

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird
Hika
also it's too ez for you to be townreading more than one person this early @Sakura.
aint no one gonna react to that if they've played with ya :p
Sakura

Hika wrote:

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird

Hika wrote:

yes mommy
i'm waiting for a slip
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hika
tbh I think bird is town though.
Hika
@Sakura, ISSA JOKE DID U GET THE JOKE
Sakura
Dunno, ppl tend to say i give out townreads too easily when i give someone a townread on page 1.
Hika
oh btw, I forgot to say, I DO think that bird is town but I dont agree with his vote on bboy
Sakura
If it wasn't obvious over all my 1000000000^E=mc2 games im pretty bad at picking up jokes in mafia games.
Sakura
I'm prolly as bas as picking up jokes as bee is at reading posts

Sakura wrote:

My 3 straight up townreads in general were pretty much rxn testing but most people ignored it, and i already solidified a townread on you due to something else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

beeboy123 wrote:

I don't feel like frostings is actually pushing someone or reaction testing.
Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
Hika
Oh I'm sorry, I'll stop making jokes for town's sake
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply