posted
Wow this rather get in quick.
Everyone is null now except beeboy
posted
I have not sure he was trolling or the mod troll us
posted
This setup has not Mason,or has
posted
beeboy is my safest townread the rest of you are all null as far as I am concerned
posted
Why's he your townread again??
if you posted it, I'm sorry, just repost it here until we get some ISOs.
posted
Nah this setup has no masons in it.
posted
Alright let me post cause I sorta ommited it,

Beeboy protected me in the face of Sakura calling my going along with the Mason thing sus, this is would be an incredibly weird move for maf as the early confusion makes a nice snowballing target for accusations, instead he opted to bring up meta about the facts from his previous mason falseclaims and made my own arguments for me which is obviously anti beneficial since the confusion which could lead to a mislynch (since this is my first recorded game on the osuforums), it'd simply be easier for him to leave it to me and hope I make a flawed newby argument and get myself voted up a bunch.
posted
I love how people completely glossed over me saying Dawn is town then saying that him going along with the claim would be more concerning, I would have expected a few "Objection!"s and votes by now.
posted
That being said, Hika wtf? are you planning on just staying around doing nothing waiting for "a slip"?
posted
Oh btw rEdo's also town.
posted

Sakura wrote:

@beeboy: I'll come back to your question later.
I'd like a follow up on your reads pls.
Frosting in particular I don't really understand.
posted

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura wrote:

@beeboy: I'll come back to your question later.
I'd like a follow up on your reads pls.
Frosting in particular I don't really understand.
Nah Frosty's really easy, he's being the same town frosty i've always known pushing stubborngly a scumread to oblivion, iirc scum Frosty lacks ability to do things and lurks a lot.
posted
My 3 straight up townreads in general were pretty much rxn testing but most people ignored it, and i already solidified a townread on you due to something else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted
I don't feel like frostings is actually pushing someone or reaction testing.
Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
posted
Well he is reaction testing.
posted

beeboy123 wrote:

I don't feel like frostings is actually pushing someone or reaction testing.
Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
how did i slip
i said oh fuck lol

im not gonna type /confirm bc im a fucking special snowflake

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird
posted
also it's too ez for you to be townreading more than one person this early @Sakura.
aint no one gonna react to that if they've played with ya :p
posted

Hika wrote:

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird

Hika wrote:

yes mommy
i'm waiting for a slip
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted
tbh I think bird is town though.
posted
@Sakura, ISSA JOKE DID U GET THE JOKE
show more