forum

Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Zexion
Randomizing and seding role PM's. Do NOT confirm in thread until I say so.
Topic Starter
Zexion
All role PM's have been sent! Game starts at 7/9 confirmations.
Dawns
Confirm
beeboy123
/conf
Frostings
Confirm :oops:
rEdo
me.confirm()
Hika
fuck me lol
Sakura
confirm
B1rd
confirm
Topic Starter
Zexion
With 7/9 confirmations, the game (which you lost) has officially started!

""that will be 4 months without any crimes. It sure feels good to live in a town this quiet".

The mayor finished writing his memories for the past 4 months. The town usually was victim to a bunch of random things happening, but things finally began to quiet down. It was finally a town of peace. He began feeling nostalgic, he really did enjoy solving mysteries and finding culprits from crimes, but maybe it was all for the best. It was too much work anyways.

But that would surely change as he received a rather disturbing letter. It claimed that this town "days of peace" had finished, and suggested everyone to "leave" before things got ugly.

The mayor immediately called everyone for a meeting in the town hall, and told them about the contents of the letter. As expected, everyone began throwing accusations at each other over again, it was like... those old days. As he approached the podium to calm everyone down, a rather small explosion occurred just in front of the town. It seems a small bomb was set on the podium, and it only injured the mayor. He was taken care of, but everyone began distrusting each other. Who could have done such a horrible thing?

Accusations began again. The town was back to its usual self."

Votecount 1.0 (Day 1 Start)
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
-[Jess]- [0] -
Dawnsday [0] -
Frostings [0] -
B1rd [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -
rEdo [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [9] - Hika, Sakura, abraker , -[Jess]-, Dawnsday , Frostings , B1rd, beeboy123, rEdo
With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Day 1 starts now! It ends 9 days from this post, that is Sunday, February 19th, 10:30 UTC.
Deadline for confirmations is 1 day from this post, that is Saturday, February 11th, 10:30 UTC.
Frostings

Hika wrote:

fuck me lol
Vote: Hika
Lol
Dawns
Solid strategy

Vote: Hika
beeboy123
vote: Hika

We did it guys we caught a scum!
Dawns
Early vote pressure confirmed to be best strategy good job everyone
beeboy123
Me and Dawnsday are masons btw I just wanted to claim that now.
Frostings
Pretty sure there are no masons
maybe you're getting confused because of your scumchat with Dawnsday :)
Dawns
Hey now steady on, I am but a simple Mason.
Sakura
Everyone that has posted so far is town.
Hika
ain't gonna work fuckers
Hika
I won't stand for the bullshit
Hika
tbh I'm not voting the masons either. Not taking the risk.
abraker

Dawnsday wrote:

Hey now steady on, I am but a simple Mason.
vote: Dawnsday

No need to try defending yourself. It will only bring suffering.
-[Jess]-
/conf
-[Jess]-
Mason sucks
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

Everyone that has posted so far is town.
Me and Dawn are masons but why Frostings ._.
Sakura
you guys arent masons and why do you care about my read on frosty more than my read on you?
(you do realize you cant do your usual mason fake claim on an open setup right)
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

you guys arent masons and why do you care about my read on frosty more than my read on you?
(you do realize you cant do your usual mason fake claim on an open setup right)

I just thought you believed my mason claim tbh. (I was still trolling I'll play seriously now if you are already trying to solve the game)
But yeah if you don't think I am a mason why do you think I am town!

Although I actually do think Dawn is town :D (even if we weren't masons i'd think this)

(also I am totally an actual mason and you better not discredit my claim like that)

I think it should be kinda clear what parts of that post aren't a joke.
beeboy123
Also Sakura, Jess and arbraker why aren't you guys voting scum Hika!
Dawns
let's not push the hika vote too far; i only did it to get the ball rolling quicker, it's easier to get reads on someone if they are panicking
Hika
bc I ain't scum :p
You're pushing me too hard bud
Frostings

beeboy123 wrote:

I just thought you believed my mason claim tbh. (I was still trolling I'll play seriously now if you are already trying to solve the game)
But yeah if you don't think I am a mason why do you think I am town!

Although I actually do think Dawn is town :D (even if we weren't masons i'd think this)

(also I am totally an actual mason and you better not discredit my claim like that)

I think it should be kinda clear what parts of that post aren't a joke.
Lynch all liars :)

Dawnsday wrote:

let's not push the hika vote too far; i only did it to get the ball rolling quicker, it's easier to get reads on someone if they are panicking
Pretty suspicious
If I had it my way I'd want Hika lynched as soon as possible :oops:
Hika
Wait why didn't you think we weren't being serious @bboy
B1rd
Holy shit guys, no need to lynch the black person straight away. At least disguise your blatant neo-nazism.

beeboy123 wrote:

Me and Dawnsday are masons btw I just wanted to claim that now.

There are no masons. I see through your web of lies, beeboy and Dawnsday confirmed scum team for falseclaiming and bandwagoning.

vote: beeboy123
rEdo
Vote: B1rd
Semi-serious vote.

5 AM, off to bed. See you in a few hours.
B1rd
welp, that's sort of rough.
Hika
Oh my fucking lord I'm stupid this is a matrix 6 setup wtf.
Sakura
beeboy's fakeclaim is null, he does it all the time.
Dawn going along with it would be more concerning from my PoV
@beeboy: I'll come back to your question later.
Sakura
Also IF any of the 2 is scum, the other isnt, i highly doubt bee would be so silly as to align himself with his partner with a fake mason claim in a game where it would be debunked due to the setup being open.
Frostings
I don't really know if you can call that a fakeclaim....
Also I don't think his association to dawn should affect either of their chances being scum if the other is

I would also like more pressure on Hika :oops:
beeboy123
Although I really am a Mason and idk why you refuse to believe me.

I have fake claimed Mason 5 - 7 times randomly with other towns and outside one time where the person wasn't reading the thread the town literally always rolled with it either for fun or because they thought my Mason claim made me town.
Once when I was scum someone fake claimed Mason with me and I kinda paniced cause I didn't know what to do, I just rolled with it in the end cause meta but otherwise I wouldn't have cause it seemed like work over nothing.

So idk based on experience alone I would actually say it is a lot more likely Dawn is town but also his tone felt townie to me.

But we are just real Mason's and that was all just hypothetical.
show more