forum

[duplicate] Multiplayer rooms with properties and commands

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
Topic Starter
Sao_old_1
Even though most players are really nice and accept the rules in MP, there are sometimes players who just don't accept things like

- Host Rotation
- Star limit
- Go AFK

I would like to see on the screen, where you create a new MP-Room a checkbox "Hostrotation", a Checkbox "kick AFK", and 2 Sliderbars, where you can set the stardifficulty, maybe even a checkbox to disable ranked/unranked maps.

Those filters (stardifficulty, ranked and so on) are then applied to the Host and the Host is not able to select anything that does not fit with the filter.
After the map finished, Host is passed to the next player automatically.

Commands

/votekick

I don't want the current MP to be replaced, you should still be able to create default rooms.
Sandy Hoey
For afk and host rotation: t/124162?hilit=Host+rotation
For /votekick: t/143792
Host rotation: p/5518900
Star rating limit: t/386277?hilit=Multiplayer+star

Please seach before posting
Deivedux
I was about to support this feature request, but after reading the actual post I changed my mind.

The reason why I was about to support it, it's because I thought of something like adding a lot more properties like who can join the lobby and/or making it visible for someone like friends for example. If you replace your current request with these ones I might think twice about supporting it. ;)

As for commands, it's a pretty good idea being able to host the lobby via client-side commands in #multiplayer if you don't want to use your cursor too much.
Pawsu

Sandy Hoey wrote:

For afk and host rotation: t/124162?hilit=Host+rotation
For /votekick: t/143792
Host rotation: p/5518900
Star rating limit: t/386277?hilit=Multiplayer+star

Please seach before posting