forum

Spectator Chat [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Metro
Idea is "new". I searched and found it had already been suggested. It says it's completed but since I never saw this I'll do the request.

When spectating someone add a button to join spectator chat.

Suggestion about the button location (please excuse my mspaint skills):

My aim is for when a group of people are spectating a friend so they can talk between each other AND with the player. The player joins his spectator chat by default.

If you take Cookiezi as an example there might be a lot of messages but you can always leave spectator chat.

How it's implemented is obviously up to the dev team but I think it'd be really useful.
thelewa
This would actually be a pretty cool option, would give it a vote if I had any left :D
theProdigy_old
i think its a pretty good idea :3 iv been in that situation and its pretty anoyying to be in 5+ diferent chats at the same time
Topic Starter
Metro
CXu just pointed this request to me. I don't know why I didn't find it...
-batt0
+1

really good idea, and very usefull
adam2046

Metro wrote:

Search harder.

btw old requests used to get auto moved to the Completed Requests sub-forum. You can probably ask to have a request moved back if it wasn't denied or you feel that circumstances have changed (Or create a new thread cause that's kind of a hassle...).
Topic Starter
Metro

adam2046 wrote:

Metro wrote:

Search harder.

btw old requests used to get auto moved to the Completed Requests sub-forum. You can probably ask to have a request moved back if it wasn't denied or you feel that circumstances have changed (Or create a new thread cause that's kind of a hassle...).
I don't mind how this gets implemented as long as it does get implemented :p.

But yeah, sorry, I thought that by searching for "spectator" and "spectate" I'd find it :(.
adam2046
Never use Google search for feature requests.
James2250
Not 100% sure why this thread is in the completed forum but oh well

Anyway as you have noticed by now another request almost identical to this idea was created a few days ago so going to deny this one as a duplicate~

Feel free to add any new ideas to the other request's thread