forum

Anime/Manga/VN Quotes

posted
Total Posts
show more
Magicphoenix
When asked "What do you feel like having for dinner?" a man who answers "Anything is fine" is undeniably negligent.
But is it just me or is the woman who demands an answer to that question being a bit unreasonable in her own right?
Your average young man doesn't exactly have a sophisticated palate.
[As long as you can get a strong sense of "salty", "spicy" or "sweet", anything is fine.]
Navizel
Quaraezha
>Grisaia no Kajitsu

MUH NIGGA
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS 6GB BIG
Magicphoenix

Quaraezha wrote:

>Grisaia no Kajitsu

MUH NIGGA
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS 6GB BIG
Hrm.
Totally worth it
Jacqli

from me . . . .
Bheaze

"OMG lesbian nude tits"
Navizel
^that's like the best part of Freezing
Fzero100
Love this quote from kawata shoujo
"Our pasts may be scattered and at times overshadowed by sadness, but they're also an irrevocable part of our lives and personalities. Even if I could change a single thing, I wouldn't, because my past was what led me here. That's why, even with all that's happened to us before, and all that may well befall us... together, we'll keep walking forwards. Forwards... towards the future. Our future."
;-;
AmberLynx

No wai.
blissfulyoshi
“Yeah. I’m feeling that the point lies in the title, “My Sacred Lifestyle with My Little Devil Onee-san”. The little Devil is most likely related to a Devil. I think the sacred lifestyle is referring to a ritual of the Church. And it has even a number in the title. It’s certain that it’s a video of some sort. Judging from these evidences, Ise wants a video documentary about an exorcist that is trying to exorcise his older sister that is possessed by a Devil, and this will be the part 3 for it.” - Xenovia
-Seren-

Bheaze

Otonashi07 wrote:

^that's like the best part of Freezing
I laughed soooo hard when Rana said that. Was so confused at first, but then realised why she said it.........omg so funny
Jacqli

Best Quote... ever. . . . .
Navizel

I'm loving this series so much
Nokeru
Interesting thread o3o
Genei Kakera wo Taiyou~

>>Translation: "I want to mate with you"<<
It was a need to post this.
Quaraezha

Grisaia no Kajitsu. Motherfuckin' Sachi.
Navizel
Quite surprised when she said that. Dem personality changes.
Magicphoenix
Some Grisaia quotes.
Still a lot missing though

SPOILER
My name is Larry, which is basically why i screened that
DX5536
Mofu kun
From Seitokai Yakuindomo:
Pruvia
Here.. almost full of SnK quotes.

"If you think that it's only natural that people die for others, then I'm sure you'll understand.
Sometimes, sacrificing one precious life can save many others." - Mikasa Ackerman

"This is only my opinion, but I believe that pain is the effective way to teach
someone discipline." - Levi

"Only victors are allowed to live. This world is merciless like that." - Mikasa Ackerman

"You have to fight. If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight,
you won't win!" - Eren Yeager

"I am strong. Stronger than all of you. Extremely strong. I can kill all the titans out there, even
if I am alone." - Mikasa Ackerman
EineKrone

Quaraezha wrote:

Grisaia no Kajitsu. Motherfuckin' Sachi.
So far one of my favorite moments, Sachi too has been corrupted :D

Here, more Grisaia:

"All right Makina. Try to feel the bitter regrets and stubborn pride of a freedom fighter, gunned down by the colonialists before your dream of an independent nation could be realized!" - Yuuji of course.

"As for those who still have complaints, I'll listen once you've liberated every pet on earth from their collars and converted America to the vegan diet. Until then, surely you have better things to do." Yuuji-sama.

"The vrr-vrr-vrr of the motor was quite pleasant to the ear. I was fully prepared to split the insolent piece of furniture in twain." Sachi.

"But this is merely an expression of my magnanimous spirit toward the young. It's not like I'm giving her lap access because I personally enjoy having her there, or anything." Tsund- I mean, Yuuji.

"Grr... even you betray me, Onii-chan...? This world's really goin' to the dogs. Drinkin's the only thing that gets me through the day." Makina, a 12 yo girl. Okay, she's said to be an adult...
Navizel
piruchan

All girls will agree with this.