forum

Nice to meet you(Need help also)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Clavius_old
Hi so im Clavius(my ign) and im new to forums. So basically this is my first time posting here on forums. My osu account is 9 months old but in reality i just played osu! for 2 weeks now. I have something to ask also. I know this is a little bit awkward but can you guys help on some commands or anything about the game i also want to read the rules and regulation here. So if you guys will post some helpful for starters like me, I will definitely idolized you for the rest of my life. That's all.

Thanks and Have a good day! :D

PS: I need some tips also on how to get good on osu fast.
Rwyta
Welcome to the forum, you can read the rules over here http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules
And if you want to get good at Osu! then just play and skills will come out naturally, everyone has a different learning curve so don't be insecure about yourself!
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time!

Something that not everyone knows coming into osu! is that you can (and probably should) use the x and z buttons to click the notes instead of using your mouse buttons.
Blitzfrog
/np in chat is definitely most useful chat command. Basically sends the current song you're listening to