forum

Yandere Skins Update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ryn1854
For those of you who remember the Yandere skin, and for those of you who enjoyed it, wouldn't you like to see some updated content?

If you said yes, you're in luck! I have once again decided to update the Yandere (Crazy-Love) skin! This features two separate skins!

Love Ayano Aishi (Yandere-chan)?

Click here!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1dyqt0sscd5s6ws/Yandere-Ayano.osk

Love Yuno Gasai?

Click here!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kmo441av17mnlez/Yandere-Yuno.osk

Notice
I had a hard time implementing scorebars for these skins, so they should be the default scorebar. I will update them as soon as possible! (Sorry!)
lit120
U better add the skin preview by screenshot it here, otherwise i'll be getting more suspicious about those 2 skins
Topic Starter
Ryn1854
I'll probably be fixing the scorebar soon! Just a little update!
Hyeana
I bloody love this skin ! Thanks ! Tho i might change the reverse arrows they're sometimes too bright if the slider is really small , overall really beautiful skin to play with ^.^
lit120

Exotic-Chicken wrote:

lit120 wrote:

U better add the skin preview by screenshot it here, otherwise i'll be getting more suspicious about those 2 skins
It's really tedious to put up screenshots, especially when people complain. This was more for the people who downloaded it before, so I understand your "suspicion". I'm not some ass who wants to give you a virus bc that's too much effort. These skins took me a month or two bc I put it off so much.

You don't have to download if you don't want to. You won't make or break me making skins.
But still, skin preview is required in order for them to check the skin out before downloading it, even if it's a big effort from you or not. I don't really care whether you don't want to add screenshots there or what, it is still a must and a part of the skinning rules from this forum, not just "oh hey, i made the skin and it made me an effort for few months to finish it. Lemme just publish it here without setting a screenshot preview as a surprise" stuff like that
Topic Starter
Ryn1854

Hyeana wrote:

I bloody love this skin ! Thanks ! Tho i might change the reverse arrows they're sometimes too bright if the slider is really small , overall really beautiful skin to play with ^.^
That's fine, you're able to change it however you'd like so it's easy to use c: I'm glad you like it!
Topic Starter
Ryn1854
I'm not sure how to get the scorebar to work, but I'll figure it out eventually.
lit120
Oh wow, looks like someone is evenly pissed off easily, even that i didn't rly mad, but it seems that you missed sth the point about it

Lemme just leave this one to them and i'll see how this goes
Just monika3552
If you don't mind can you also please make an osu skin for yandere-kun? If you can't that's alright I understand
h3oCharles
why not bumping the skin thread you're mentioning?
Black_inwhite
Hey so this is my shitty review with poorly spoken english.

(Used only Yan-chan version)

1. Skin uses this theme very well and mostly everthing fits it(combo break and combostack ig like 50,100,150 combo sound , but that shit is cute af)

2.The pause and fail screen <3 sadly no fail mbg

3. Mods are awesome!, but sv2 is not skinned (idk what would fit it)

4. Too much red for me and that's fine ig skin uses its theme very well as I sad b4.

5. Blood on slider kiai time is annoying, but point 1.

6. Lastly thing keyinput tracker lacks blood and no present of custom hp bar.

7. Lack of any preview on the page (basic screenshots, video would be appreciated)

:D Skin uses its theme very well, but still needs some changes to become even better at least for me!
Vicky56
LOVE IT
IvanOfficial
cool
Staryu1057382
ok
ChknNmedHawks
nice skin though I wish you could see the circle on the slider better and make the reverse arrow a bit cleaner--
rip_crispypb
really cool skin but i wish the colors on osu catch were a little brighter
instead of just red and green! still good tho and i got a little confused on the menu part cus its in japanese but that sok