forum

it stole ouendan\eba gameplay WTF!!!!!@!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
devkit4384
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
It only looks similar to EBA. In practice, it plays more like a big pile of suck.
fdtoonsman
I played it. It's not as bad as it looks, but nothing compared to the awesomeness of Ouendan.

The gameplay is a bit different. Instead of tapping, you drag the stylus over the notes. There's also segments where it's a bit more variety. Think Ouendan with no spinners, and gameplay that really feels awkward. The fact that you drag over the notes takes away some of the feeling of rhythm.
YoshiKart
Try playing High School Musical: Making the Cut.

I found that game on the ground all scratched up and bent, and since I doubt I could find the original owner, I decided to try it out.

WORST.

GAME.

EVER.

Just find a video of it and you'll see. It's just like Ouendan, but suckier.
fdtoonsman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Detective Tuesday
Cartoon Conductor would be so much better if it allowed you to tap each note.
fdtoonsman

Detective Tuesday wrote:

Cartoon Conductor would be so much better if it allowed you to tap each note.
Quoted for Truth.
Loginer

YoshiKart wrote:

Try playing High School Musical: Making the Cut.

I found that game on the ground all scratched up and bent, and since I doubt I could find the original owner, I decided to try it out.

WORST.

GAME.

EVER.

Just find a video of it and you'll see. It's just like Ouendan, but suckier.
Admit it, you downloaded it. :<
I found it within a bunch of demo files, so I decided to give it a go. I think. Actually, I can't remember if I played it or not, but I do know it involved throwing basketballs into hoops. <_>
Also, two of the HSM actors have gone against the Internet. It's just a matter of time before they all do.
YoshiKart
YoshiKart
My phone's quality isn't all that good, but you can see some wear-n-tear on the sides of the card...

fdtoonsman
Oh dear god how does it not burn your hands
YoshiKart
fdtoonsman

YoshiKart wrote:

It's been on the ground for days (I believe). The scratches and dents protect me. @_@
You are some kind of god. A terrible game of that kind of magnitude should turn your hands to acid within seconds! All hail YoshiKart!
YoshiKart
^_^'

*immediately hides*

BTW, I've played a Tigger game once on the 64. Wow... Just wow.
Loginer
fdtoonsman

Loginer wrote:

I played Superman 64 on an emulator a couple of years ago. And I kinda enjoyed it. <_>
BTW, the ring parts end after a while, but most people don't know, and just assume the entire game is based around flying through rings.
I tried that game on the actual console. It actually feels much worse that way. It's not worth making your hands sore.
agentgamma

Loginer wrote:

I played Superman 64 on an emulator a couple of years ago. And I kinda enjoyed it.
You did not play it. You tortured your enemies by making them play it!!
And for that you deserve to know 42 other methods of torture
you can find them here http://www.thisisfake.com.au
Behon
They're at it again!
http://wiiz.fr/article.php?a=20411

I like dance music, though, so maybe this could be fun.
Loginer

Behonkiss wrote:

They're at it again!
http://wiiz.fr/article.php?a=20411

I like dance music, though, so maybe this could be fun.
Oh wow, they managed to copy Ouendan and Guitar Hero at the same time? :/
YoshiKart
Comment right below the article:

Visitez ma page !
jeu qui sert a rien et qui en plus copie le systeme de ouendan Heu... :roll:
felix123_old
Happy Feet

Imagine: Figure Skater
Mashley
The happy feet music bit wasn't actually that bad - a friend of mine had it.
Larto

YoshiKart wrote:

Comment right below the article:

Visitez ma page !
jeu qui sert a rien et qui en plus copie le systeme de ouendan Heu... :roll:

Because we all speak French.

No really, I didn't understand anything but "Visit my page" and "copy of Ouendan's system".
YoshiKart
I don't speak French either. I just wanted to point out the comment about copying Ouendan. >_>
Pikawil
Topic Starter
devkit4384
F* now i cant play osu without this going through my mind..

RageMix