forum

[Archived] Buggy Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KillerPanda
Problem Details:
My tablet is having problems, it started to bug out today and it doesnt take pressure input and just right clicks automatically

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170103.2 (latest)
o x
What tablet are you using? Make sure all your drivers are up to date. Also try restarting your PC and trying a new port.
Topic Starter
KillerPanda
I have the H420, not the one by osu! and i have already updates all of the drivers. Trying a new port did not work but the pens stub seems to be pushed in, it no longer pushes in a little bit, its stuck for some reason.
Toxi

GamerDude3000 wrote:

I have the H420, not the one by osu! and i have already updates all of the drivers. Trying a new port did not work but the pens stub seems to be pushed in, it no longer pushes in a little bit, its stuck for some reason.
I had the same problem. You need to get a new pen. It does not matter which pen design you get as long as it looks similar to the pen you already have. Have you put a lot of pressure on the pen tip lately? Doing this usually starts this problem so for future reference if it is this issue then try hovering or not tapping as hard
Topic Starter
KillerPanda
I contacted huion support to see if they can send me a new pen, I drop my pen a lot though