forum

CloZee - Koto

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koeniggseg
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, 23 January, 2017 at 19:29:08

Artist: CloZee
Title: Koto
Source: MrSuicideSheep
Tags: CloZee MrSuicideSheep Koto Trap Leo Chuang OTODAYO
BPM: 199.97
Filesize: 3650kb
Play Time: 01:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Rinea (3.91 stars, 166 notes)
Download: CloZee - Koto
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi people! This is a map that i want to finish and i need help since i am a begginer
-Xephyr-
Hi there, I was just randomly playing through the recently updated maps and decided to check some stuff on yours.

Timing
I checked your timing, you want to be at 200bpm flat and not 199.97. Going by my ear after changing to 200bpm, I personally got an offset of 70. You can double check that with what/whoever else :D

General Stuff
You're missing a lot of strong downbeats; sometimes you have a slider end instead of a slider beginning or circle on an important downbeat.
00:21:070 (5) - Like this.
00:23:465 (3) - And this.
Since there is a strong drum beat and the start of the next refrain, it would feel better for the player to tap something there instead of having it as a slider end.

00:38:237 (1) - This spinner should start on the white tick, since that's where the big ending note is.
00:47:770 (6) - Right after this slider is a HUGE downbeat that is lacking a note on the white tick. I'd say it's fine to have a break here, but at least put the last big note in as a circle.
00:57:658 (1) - These sliders seem a bit fast/lengthy. I get what you were going for, but they're pretty awkward to play in my opinion. Maybe tone the speed down a touch. Also since the song is very strict in its beats, kind of like a march-ish song, maybe make em a bit more angular? Just my opinion.
00:59:758 (1) - You're missing notes on downbeat white ticks throughout this section. Big notes from drums and horns happen on certain white ticks and there's just nothing there.
01:05:007 (3) - The section after this note seems empty as well.

Just wanted to do a quick general thing and not stress about patterns/spacing, just try and get the general rhythm down real solid. The song has a lot of really emphasized and strict beats so finding where players should tap is relatively easy.

Good luck!