forum

2800pp and saying Hi? What is this madness!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ObviouslyJake
As a wise man once told me (or more accurately, a late kid in my high school 7 years ago)
Better late than never.
I play this game every now and then, roughly 3 times a week on average.

Okay, I lied, I don't know the average, I'm pretty sporadic with my playtimes xD

But yeah, hey there. I have never really been a part of any forums, but I decided, seeing as I like this game enough, i'll make the venture out into this wide mysterious world. So Hi! I'm old but i'm new!

P.S.

Emilia best girl.

45Traeath

ObviouslyJake wrote:

(or more accurately, a late kid in my high school 7 years ago)

But yeah, hey there. I have never really been a part of any forums, but I decided, seeing as I like this game enough, i'll make the venture out into this wide mysterious world. So Hi! I'm old but i'm new!

P.S.

Emilia best girl.
The "late kid" part kind of left quite an impression ._o
But well, I was also late, when I introduced myself... Not as much as you though.

Anyway, here's a welcome for you, with a soft drink ( '-')7U

(PS: Sure, to each one their opinion.
I don't share that one, though.)
Sandy Hoey
Whether you are new to the game or not, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it here as much as you have enjoyed the game thus far
Edgar_Figaro
If it makes you feel better I have been playing for 2 years and while I peruse gameplay and rankings a lot I haven't seen this introduction thread until today. So will be adding my own introduction thread despite already having over 16k PP amongst the 4 modes
-shig-
It doesn't matter if you're old or new, everyone is welcome to the forums! ^^

P.S

Rem best girl :^))))