hello i am your grammar nazi and your spelling should be "appreciate" therefore i should DQ th- wait noall of them is appllied
i'm here for o t h e r t h i n g s
HS crusaders, onward!
01:00:315 - there should be W on this? thats just obviously a kick
01:26:321 - some tom sound here so probably worth to add W
Highest diff as reference
00:08:141 (8141|0,8141|3) - 2F? :thinking:
00:08:304 (8304|1) - 01:13:169 (73169|0) - press F to pay cymbals (yes its missing)
00:56:076 (56076|3) - 00:56:402 (56402|0,56728|2) - 00:57:054 (57054|1,57381|2) - 00:57:707 (57707|0,58033|2,58359|3) - 00:58:685 (58685|1,59011|0) - 00:59:989 (59989|0) - W is missing? (thats pmuch the entire section :blobsweats:)
01:01:294 (61294|1,61620|3) - W oah
01:05:995 (65995|1,65995|0) - spread the F to the note beside it pls cuz i dont like hearing a random synths :c (terserah sih wkwk)
01:18:250 (78250|2) - EE- i mean C
00:08:304 (8304|0) - le missing F
00:36:674 (36674|2) - ee idk why is the C doing here, could be intended? because the other diffs doesnt have it
01:12:843 (72843|2) - C
01:21:239 (81239|0) - intended F? ^
00:18:087 (18087|2) - W? because both lower diff have it so idk
00:22:163 (22163|2) - C? yes both lower diff have it
00:47:272 (47272|3) - W? yes, my names jerry
well thats many
i dont think none of this were intended so.... yeah more quality
convoluted drum is my favourite anime
is the drummer being high?
01:12:843 (72843|2,72843|3) - isnt this should be like........ 01:12:829 - here? not sure either so I just commenting :d// i think nope becaue what i hear it's too early on 1/8
alrite just that. pattern is cool beans tho
Gratz for qualify but i found some unrankable issues from this song.thanks for looking Spector also thanks
- 00:09:446 - Wrong snapped Don't believe there are have any sound.// there are absoluty hit hat
- Playable kinda strange so i suggested this 00:10:995 (10995|3) - LN must be end 00:11:402 - here on . Like you did multi-guitar sound on 00:11:402 (11402|3,11728|2) - here. (or make more difference like https://i.imgur.com/qSbZak6.png) // im following the bass there
- 00:12:218 (12218|2) - No reasonable to mapping LN for this part actually, Guitar sound is starting from 00:10:261 - here and no break until 00:12:381 - Also there are starting synth. So only this way can be single LN for now. // well this not for guitar you can see that like this part 00:34:554 (34554|0) -
- 00:17:924 (17924|2) - Should be on  same parts you mapped difference like 00:12:707 (12707|0,12707|2,12870|1) - 00:15:315 (15315|0,15315|2,15478|1) - .// i think it's still fine thought
- 00:19:718 - Missed one more single note for whistle. Same part you mapped double 00:21:511 (21511|2,21674|3,21674|0) - .// actually im only put kick on LN just one like this 00:29:500 (29500|1) -
- 00:12:870 - Missed |W|. (Same issues with Normal) // i think it's minoor issue is fine
- 00:15:478 - Missed |W|.
- 00:21:511 (21511|3,21511|2) - You think these notes are should be double, This part is should be 00:19:228 (19228|2) - double too.// at first time why i put double because there are have guitar and bass , and the single note is only bass
- 01:24:283 - 00:08:631 - Both are same parts, But mapped difference. Especially 00:09:772 - 00:10:098 - & 01:25:424 (85424|0,85424|3) - 01:25:750 (85750|1) - // yaeah i want to give more variation on that
There is def. a sound on this. There is a kick and even guitar. So this note is not wrong snapped
SpectorDG wrote:[All diffs]
- 00:09:446 - Wrong snapped Don't believe there are have any sound.// there are absoluty hit hat // Impossible to map hithat for this line.
uhhh I don't know It already resolved or not.Thank you for your opinion, im really sorry i cant see the problem for now because i have a job and i cant find the issues on my phone ;w;Some specific parts were all consistent as 1/12 http://puu.sh/AMVXV/7ad99f0b7f.jpg
like 00:53:603 - 00:55:098 - 01:14:500 -
but 01:12:890 - this one is not. snapped as 1/16.
I think it's good to keep with all the 1/12 and also 01:13:006 - you can move up it to 01:13:033 -
This will keep the same blocks to each gap http://puu.sh/AMWcJ/0d8e2f7ad5.jpg
I already know that this rhythm is a bit faster so you made it down
but at least it seems to be nice if you fix it. will be consistent with 53sec part https://puu.sh/AMWeA/270fdd91be.jpg
01:05:777 - I thought it would be better to keep as 1/4th regular rhythm. even If it feels something so far away from regular rhythm.
I honestly feel it close to 1/4th because the cymbal line is exactly starting on the main white section.
As an example you can compare with this part 01:24:120 -
at there 01:24:120 - 01:24:201 - these two section also actually feel a little off from regular rhythm.
but that does not matter even if you keep it as 1/4. so the first part will be the same. and it can make a sync with main white timing
so it visually will be good to player.
It's okay either way. but I think It's too late to post my opinion, so I'm so sorry.
anyway nice solid map, best of luck!!