forum

What other Global Ranking lists would we like to see in osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Swerro
Hi, I've been on /featurerequests forum for a while and found many posts/requests about adding global rankings for certain things like:

I have seen alot of people liking the following pages:
Ranking page for kudosu
Ranking page for amount of ranked beatmaps/guest difficulties
Ranking page for #1's on beatmaps
Ranking page for Achievements
Ranking page for cumulative ranking (all gamemodes combined)

^There are a lot of people interested in these kind of rankings, we're talking in thousands, please respect their interest.
If you want to discuss the individual ranking pages theirselves, please go to 4 and discuss it on the corresponding post there.

This thread is more about the general idea of having rankings pages for so many things. How would you guys feel about that?
I myself wouldn't mind being able to see these, as these are mostly for fun and interesting statistics, and should not be viewed as competetively anyhow.
My Angel Raphi
I'd like to see a ranking page for most improved. I'm not too sure how it would work but maybe it can measure how many ranks or pp players have earned or increased in for a certain time period (daily, weekly, monthly) and then list them all in an ordinal ranking page. Just so that those persistent and dedicated players get some attention and reward. :)