forum

[Looking for GD's] cosMo@Bousou-P - Anti the EuphoriaHOLiC

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SaltyLucario
Hi there!
I'm making a beatmap and I really want to rank it, because it's an awesome song and it deserves it. Unfortunately, I can't do some difficulties, so I need help from you :D

Link to the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/546102

I want to make difficulty spread like this:
Beginner - by me
Easy - by me
Normal - available!
Hard - by me
Light Insane - available!
Insane - by AlejoNande
Extra - by Hou Rearu (propably)
Extreme by me

Also looking for somebody who will make hitsounding to my map. I really don't understand it, so please, someone do it for me :(
---

First I want to say that I won't take GD from someone who don't basics of beatmapping. Sorry, but this map is going for rank!
You know basics? Excelent, but before you start making a diff, listen to the song few times - just to be sure you can do your dificulty.
You're sure you can do it? Then just write below which difficulty you take~!

When you complete your diff, send me a PM with it's code!
Aulus
Honestly what i'm about to say might be relevant but is mostly irrelevant...
I'm just gonna use this make my own version and just maybe dick around with it.
I guess if it looks good ill send it to you.
It's gonna be a really hard difficulty i'm predicting (because of all of the opportunities with this song.)
Jumps, Streams, Chokes, Oh My!
Anyways I've listened to this song and never thought that it can be very nice to map with
Cheers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CZoU38680 (what it looks like so far :::JUST STARTED:::
Topic Starter
SaltyLucario
I'm very happy that you want to make Extra diff but... cold you make it easier? Because it will be soon harder than my diff lol, and I don't really want make mine much harder (I'm mostly talking about star rating). I really want to have a balanced mapset, so please, try make it ~5.5* ;)
-Nande
Men I seriously love this song! Can I make the Insane difficulty? Maybe I didn't submit enough maps (I almost erase all of them) but I have experiment a lot with the editor and made GDs so I know the basics of beatmapping really well
Warning: My GD may have sliders...a lot of sliders
Topic Starter
SaltyLucario
Of course you can make it ^^ It's okay that your Insane may have many sliders - just look at my highest difficulty lol