forum

[duplicate] "Self-racing style" scoreboard

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Toritani Makoto
I think it might be a nice idea to have the function that competing with players' own previous game playing records. It means one can see his previous play(s) dynamically changes when playing, just like one can see other players' score when playing multiple games.

Specifically, a play can enable the side scoring board to show the combos and scores of the top three (or top five or the top) previous local performance. It gives some fun to solo plays as you could know more directly how your performance is compared to your previous plays.

I believe it will not be too hard to accomplish - just the automatic simulation of past plays and show the score and combos only in the sideboard. It could be attractive to players who have few friends (or few friends at the same level). In addition, it could be expanded to race with top performance, which makes osu! live streaming more exciting and interesting.

**This could be added as a premium feature for supporters only.**

I double check the forum and found following post giving out similar idea.
t/11114/start=105
But I think it would be less distractive to players without any ghosts actually distracting the player... But I am not sure if this idea should be an independent post.
o x
It sounds exactly like this. t/11114/start=105 you should just add your input to this request as you they are so closely related. The post mentions almost the exact same idea you do.
Pawsu
Duplicate:
  1. Play against Ghost
Bump the thread with any additional information.