forum

wa. remixed celas - Gin no Kaze

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gens
  1. The title actually is Silver Wind...? Because this game is generally in english (and because if someone knows it from the japanese name they wouldn't type it romanized), I think you should change it to the English name, but if you decide not to, at least add "Silver Wind" to the tags.
  2. ziin wrote:

[general]
    00:58:637 - reset metronome on all diffs (add an uninherited timing point).
    You didn't do the above? Keeping the correct metronome is important. Add another uninherited section at 00:57:947 on every difficulty.
For [Another]:

• The only things that bother me are the 2x sliders, they might fit the music (although barely?) but they are way too fast to read (we included custom slider speeds for a reason). I'm not asking you to remove them, but something like reducing them to 1.5x would be great.
Well, I partially agree with everyone else, the map could be better, but I've always respected your beatmapping style, so it's fine by me. It's weird though, I usually like your other maps, but this one is meh. Just my opinion.

Small pop for now, call me back and I'll recheck.
Topic Starter
soulfear
:roll:
inaba-tan
May I make taiko diff ?
Topic Starter
soulfear
Sorry,it's late.
Gens
Sliders were reduced to 1.75x, which more or less fit the spacing before. It should be all good now. Rebubbled~
Doomsday
Righty'o then, ranked!
threenash
gj
AngelHoney
終於rank了XD
Faust
:oops:

Congratulations
xsrsbsns
wa

gxgx