forum

Good mouse for Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
J U D G E
I'm currently using a nameless HP mouse i got with my computer, my complains about it are that it is too light and small, so it makes the mouse slide away while doing streams for example.

Basicly i want a medium-heavy, medium sized mouse.

I'm using a Razer Goliathus Mousepad (bigges edtion) and my budget is around 90 US dollars.

Suggestions?~
dNextGen
depends on urself

play with the mouse u find most comfortable with ur hands
GladiOol
Razer Copperhead ~
Topic Starter
J U D G E

dNextGen wrote:

depends on urself

play with the mouse u find most comfortable with ur hands
That's my problem, i don't know any mice.
ztrot
Try the razer DeathAdder 3500 it hasn't done me wrong yet :D
blissfulyoshi
I will have to agree with dNextGen. As long as you can control the mouse, the mouse is fine. For the longest time, I used a typical black and silver dell mouse, and I did fine. The only problem was that mouse was that it cut into my finger if I played longer than 3 hrs. As a result, I switched to an MX 518 which I have been using up till now.
Mesita
logitech mx518, razer deathadder, microsoft 1.1, microsoft 1.1a, microsoft 3.0 (but the microsoft mice aren't heavy).
I've never tried a razer copperhead so i wouldn't know ....
TKiller
just go to the closest PC hardware shop and find the one that fits your hand the best, jeez
Xyrenus
razorr
Shael_old

TKiller wrote:

just go to the closest PC hardware shop and find the one that fits your hand the best, jeez
Ikillforpies

TKiller wrote:

MDuh
~breaker
TBTE
Get a lenovo Nameless Mouse, They are bottom heavy and that sounds like what you need. :D
awp
I'm using a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 that I got for 25 cents (roughly 5% the cost of a big mac!) and it works quite well
D33d
A small and reasonably light mouse would probably be the best, as I can't imagine playing with anything beyond a claw grip. I'd bought myself a Logitech G9x the other month, and there's no turning back. It's fantastic and makes me feel like I'm actually in control of the cursor, unlike the horrid Dell Premium mouse that I'd been using for years. I don't even use weights in it, but they can be useful.
hinamizawan
Logitech MX518
those
I can't get a good grasp of a mouse that is too small. Mine is of reasonable size.
D33d

those wrote:

I can't get a good grasp of a mouse that is too small. Mine is of reasonable size.
I definitely wouldn't use something tiny. I tried using this mouse without a shell on it, and it just feels weird.
Rena-chan
I just recently got a Roccat KONE[+], and it's wonderful.

If it's good for you, too ?
No idea, lol.
Topic Starter
J U D G E
Thanks for all the advices, i bought the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, i tried an earlier model out because a friend had an earlier model and the mouse felt good.