forum

which anime character is like you?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wassaaaa
That, in which anime character is like you? either physically or personality

For my part I like Fujioka of "Minami Ke", but only in his personality and the fact that this love with his classmate, Kana and that this does not understand

and you?
Firo Prochainezo

A lot of people say that I'm like Kuroneko (personality, of course).
Lance

Yea... probably this guy right here.
Rantai
Personality-wise if I'm with strangers, something close to Noel Kannagi. Fairly unsociable, can open up to people but that person would have to be fairly friendly and/or charismatic and I'm always tired.

SPOILER
As for my true personailty (only 4-5 people ever see this)... Kagami with added cynical-ism, I guess. Just have to remove the weight complex, tone the tsundere down a fair amount and I fluctuate between lazy and hard working.

All else see a tug between the two extremities depending on how well I know/like them.
Ayeen_old
My old self would be same as Nagato Yuki. Bookworms and spoke so little. These days, uhmm not really sure. I have change a lot than I used to be.
Faust
Say, this is an interesting question.

I'd say Kokutou Mikiya and Kotomine Kirei.

Why they both happen to be Nasuverse characters is a coincidence, and the fact I am quite into Nasuverse myself is also a rather nice coincidence as well. Personally, I blame Nasu.
Azure_Kite
Chrona.
Kokizi
Shuichi Kuze
Guy-kun

Keksi

My classmates are saying that i am like a Panda. :o
Galkan
I'd call myself as Kyon ;)
Vext_old
Personality-wise I'd prolly be...

Kert
<

Seriously
I was surprised to see how much Okazaki Tomoya is similar to me in terms of personality
Zlew
Don't know.
I know only this:
My nick (Zlew) in Japanese is Shinku (Rozen Maiden) ;_;
Quaraezha

If only it was true ;~;
Void

[Lance] wrote:

Yea... probably this guy right here.
u dun goof'd

Also
KFreezeOfFire
Erika Karisawa from Durarara!! Both in her personality and her taste in anime.
Anju Maaka
The anime character I've found myself to be most similar to is the one I named my account after. Anju Maaka in other words.
While I don't look like her I do have her personality. I am very quiet and don't show my emotions at all normally. But I still care for those around me and spend a lot of time with trying to figure out how to make them feel better when they have problems.

To be honest, I recommend you ALL to go read the manga or watch the anime (manga is named Chibi Vampire, anime is Karin).
It's THE best out of all the 189 mangas I've read in my life. Though I have to say that the manga has a better story than the anime but on the other hand the anime has a better ending. I wish they could have had the good ending in the manga, that'd have been Perfect.
Ibuki Suika
SPOILER

Simon(Child)
Card N'FoRcE

Hideki Motosuwa from Chobits, i think he's the one that fits my real personality the most.
Or at least i can't think of someone more close than he is.

Still, I'd like to have a bit of the personality the guy in my avatar has, because i like his carefree attitude.
NixXSkate
somewhere between
gintoki

and satou

but younger
Anzo

Kawachi Kyousuke

Personality... the way he speak and always loves to brag about something.
edo44
A fusion between

SPOILER

and

and

Firo Prochainezo

edo44 wrote:

A fusion between

SPOILER

and

and

That's moe as fuck
edo44

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

That's moe as fuck
uh ya

well, haruhi is not so far too at the end of the fusion. But she's too freakin stupid.
Faust
Haruhi is actually an overachiever in studies and athletics.

She just lacks common sense.
edo44

Faust wrote:

Haruhi is actually an overachiever in studies and athletics.

She just lacks common sense.
JUST that little.

exept study, in athletics and playing (anything) i'm better. Study is ok when it isn't a waste of time. Poor Raito...
KSHR
Mine Riko (峰 理子) =w=
I use her as my avatar ;)
boat
Shuichi Nitori, who i resemble in a whole load of ways
Teras
Maebara Keiichi
Somewhat similar to this character, I care for my friends, maybe too much sometimes.
I can talk myself out of things, or convince people. I can only do something seriously if it interests me, if things lack logic I ignore them or fail them pretty hard.
Teras

Anju Maaka wrote:

The anime character I've found myself to be most similar to is the one I named my account after. Anju Maaka in other words.
While I don't look like her I do have her personality. I am very quiet and don't show my emotions at all normally. But I still care for those around me and spend a lot of time with trying to figure out how to make them feel better when they have problems.

To be honest, I recommend you ALL to go read the manga or watch the anime (manga is named Chibi Vampire, anime is Karin).
It's THE best out of all the 189 mangas I've read in my life. Though I have to say that the manga has a better story than the anime but on the other hand the anime has a better ending. I wish they could have had the good ending in the manga, that'd have been Perfect.
Interesting
Kei
UK (Arthur Kirkland) from Hetalia.

Because of his personality, and because I suck at cooking, I love rainbows and unicorns, and I don't have almost any friends.
Firo Prochainezo

Keilara wrote:

UK (Arthur Kirkland) from Hetalia.

Because of his personality, and because I suck at cooking, I love rainbows and unicorns, and I don't have almost any friends.
You're not tsundere enough!
Verdisphena
those

Verdisphena wrote:

hihi
So you have no "emotions"?
show more