forum

[duplicate] Song Dropbox/Tagging System

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DangerMoose
OK. Before I make my suggestion. I'd to clarify I'm NOT asking for a frequently denied playlist setting.

A byproduct of playing osu! frequently and downloading a lot of songs for the game is that you end up with a huge list of songs to navigate.

I'd like to suggest a feature to help locate any maps you want to retry in the future or are unsatisfied with your score on.

Two ideas come to me straight away:

Being able to right click a song and select: Tag, Bookmark or something similar and being able to list tagged songs just like you can list songs by artist or date or title etc. Perhaps this could be an extension of the Favorites idea, just making it possible to order songs so that the ones you have favorited appear at the top of the list.

or,

Creating a dropbox in which you can drag and drop any song OR the name of any song you don't want to forget straight away. Maybe just an in-game notepad or something.

I find myself often sifting through an ever increasing list of songs to find the few that have been neglected.

This almost seems like two suggestions in one, but they are to the same effect so I hope it's ok to post it like this.

Thanks for your consideration,

The moose of danger. :D
adam2046