forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
keremaru
i had this one dream that was really recent. it's long and weird, but it's an answer.

so there was this one dream where i went to sleep, but in my dream i had trouble sleeping. so i decided to get some food to eat, but at like 1 am, my stepdad caught me still being awake, and sent me into my room. then in my dream, i decided to go to sleep. once i went to sleep in my dream, i had this second dream, but i forgot how it began. but i do remember some parts of it, like where i was on a bus, and not everything was what it was supposed to be. several people had disfigured faces, i barely understood some words people said, since they were speaking a multitude of languages, such as what i remember as japanese, filipino and tongan, and the only people who i remember talking normally were people that i knew personally. since they were in my dream, they decided to teleport me to school. at school, i met this one girl who sounded just like my friend, but looked different, until her face changed into my friend's face. afterwards, i think i passed out, which at that point i had another conscious in my conscious from my conscious' dream in my dream, but that's not the point. there were three goth-like people who were living in a cave, which was apparently leased for sale one day. there was this person who decided that he was going to check out the house, at which point my deep inner conscious' point of view had changed from a narrator's point of view to that of the youngest member of the group of goth people, who wasn't that much older than say a fifth grader. anyways, while she was hiding underneath a blanket, she looked at the person who walked into the room, where the person stated that he was there to buy the house. after that, the young child started crying, the point of view now seeming as if she were on an acid trip. after that, the view changed yet again, the angle of my dream's perspective changing to that of a tv studio, as if the whole thing was being broadcast in this whole recording station. while that was happening, i noticed that most people, if not every, were animals. not like those animals that eat food and exist, no i mean like zootopia animals. there was this one fox and this dog, and the fox had some issues with the dog's form of acting, and they were getting coffee, and then these two thugs pop up in the middle of a crowd, equipped with guns. i think i remember them dropping down from a tube, i'm not sure. since they saw the thugs get in from that tube, the fox and the dog decided to chase the thugs into this mall entrance, like those little rooms where you see arcade machines right before you enter a supermarket, somewhere like winco or something. either way, the fox and dog trapped the two thugs in that room, but then they started fighting, and the fighting was really bad. like, they didn't pull back any punches at all, and it was a pretty weird brawl. after some while, the dog said something to his assault target about not letting him hit the fox once, at that point the fox started blushing at the dog. and then the weirdest sh*t happened, where it all happened to be on a laptop of a furry, and the furry was photoshopping her transparent image onto the video footage, where she was lying down on her side, her body facing the camera while she attempted to look sexy. after posting it to youtube, or what looked like youtube, the video with the edited image on the original footage had only gotten around 23 likes, where the time was displayed in the bottom right corner as 7:00 after being 6:53 not even two seconds ago. at that point, i woke up in real life because i thought that that 7:00 was a physical representation of what the real time was.
it was 4:53 AM.

were you taught to sing the "if you're happy and you know it" song with the lyrics "if you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it", or "if you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it"?
Nikolai

keremal wrote:

were you taught to sing the "if you're happy and you know it" song with the lyrics "if you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it", or "if you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it"?
A: Neither, but if i'd have to choose between those two the first one sounds more familiar /shrug

Q: Why are you wasting your time playing this game?
Westonini
Because I enjoy music, self-progression, and fun.

- - - - -

On a scale of of 0 to 10, how good are you at swimming?
Ender Lain

============

Claudia wrote:

What genre of television do you watch most often? [ie. sci-fi, drama, comedy, etc.]
keremaru
I don't watch TV that much anymore, as it's not as objective as I used to find it some five years ago. However, if I had to guess what I watched most often, it'd probably be anime.

What music genre do you absolutely despise?
Westonini
None at the moment. I like pretty much every genre. There's likely at least a few songs that I enjoy listening to in every genre. I used to hate rap when I was little, but now I can't get enough of it.

- - - - -

same question

keremal wrote:

What music genre do you absolutely despise?
MisakiTobisawa-
Certain K-Pop songs and extremely high pitched electronic/techno music but that's pretty much it

Can you snipe my top play?
TeeArctic1
Hard to do in Myanmar

What's your most memorable moment on the forums?
Meah
Monthly 42 hours silence sponsored by Flanster

Hungry?
MisakiTobisawa-
No, I ate a few hours ago.

What's the most frustrating experience you've had while playing osu!?

Mine was trying to pass this map as my first 6* pass but I just couldn't and gave up. I then passed Monochrome Butterfly 3 days later and went back to pass this map 1 week later.
TeeArctic1
Playing standard with a new desk and not being able to play anything at all
Aiseca
[FG.SysRender:1337]{No Question/ Resetting...}

Do numbers matter?
MisakiTobisawa-
Yes, they do. I use them a lot in day to day life, including in osu!.

Would you mind reading what I wrote in Status Update and why I'm so hyped?
Achromalia
I already did beforehand. I'm... well, I've noticed that you constantly call attention to your updates like it's a popular blog of sorts. Wondered why that was a thing.

Ehm…

What is/are your current occupation(s)?
TeeArctic1
Politician/student

Wildest childhood dream?
Meah
A cockroach ate a dinosaur

SQ
Achromalia
hmm. i dont really recall much of my childhood, or what i thought of things at the time.

...I recall wanting to be the pilot of a police helicopter. I also recall wanting to be an astrophysicist, for whatever reason. I was at least younger than 8 at the time.

sq.
Aiseca

Meah wrote:

A cockroach ate a dinosaur

SQ

Tf?
---------

To be a great writer. Finish a book then die happy.
-----

Any past regrets/ decisions that dramatically changed the way you are today?
vinnicci
too many to mention

What to do with condensed milk?
TeeArctic1
Make something

How to fix broken charger
ciara_old_1
buy new one

what are you most proud of?
TeeArctic1
Influencing others and producing changes in society

Sq
Meah
Finished college with above average marks

Can you put wings into a turtle? Do you drink urine? Can you fly?
vinnicci
no,no,no

are/were you prepared for college?
MisakiTobisawa-
Too young to think about that now, unfortunately.

What are your thoughts on this mapset? https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/867457#osu/1813410
Meah
No idea about mapping so idk

Satisfying thing that you've watched in yt
Aiseca
This One:

Same Shizz.
MisakiTobisawa-

In case embedding fails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KF8zULwfao
What were you thinking after watching the video I posted?
Achromalia
"...mmkay."

no thoughts, i guess.

- - -

What's your thoughts on dark (edgy, if you must) poetry?
MisakiTobisawa-
Creates a huge impression, since you're using more vivid language. I don't exactly find such genres 'entertaining' though, because I'm not a sadist. I know I don't have to feel that way because that would be breaking the fourth wall, but whatever.

Okay someone please give me a REAL answer to this.

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

In case embedding fails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KF8zULwfao
What were you thinking after watching the video I posted?
Fhaye
Cute

Give a little story/info about your crush
vinnicci
forgotten

are you addicted to something?
MisakiTobisawa-
pp farming (because I wanna become a 5 digit)

Can you name me someone in Forum Games you would be willing to kiss?

(no I'm not gay. please don't assume that.)
CatzerTM
no one in particular. the closest person would be you XD

what was the closest thing to ruining your day?
Aiseca
Not paid completely on those long overtime I have to do for the past few weeks..

What makes a human 'human'?
Achromalia
Hmm.

I dont have much of an idea myself, but I'll just restate and regurgitate a few ideas that are often referred to as the substantial factors of what makes us human.

Sentience, emotions, intelligence, and perhaps a sense of morality.

Probably.

- - -

What do you fear?
MisakiTobisawa-
Snakes

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Achromalia
So far, probably vanilla. The most classic of tastes, aside from perhaps chocolate.

I'm not really a big fan of chocolate-flavored things.

What do you aspire to do?
Aiseca
Make my life worthwhile, live happy and fullfill my dreams.

Why people do tend to stick doing the same "normal" things than doing something different than the majority of the populace?
Achromalia
Your phrasing makes it a bit vague and hard to interpret...

but uh... I suppose humans are pretty comfortable with familiarity. A lot of people enjoy living life in a way that's predictable for them, and isn't too much to handle.

Hmm... well, what do you really even mean by "normal", or "different"? At this point, almost anything could be normal. Countless ideas have been conceptualized for a good while now and it seems like we've still struggled at times to look for something original thanks to the massive number of pre-existing concepts that have already been followed.

Sometimes, it's hard to figure out what counts as normal.

Also, there are a great number of people who aspire to be someone unique. Unfortunately, because of how popular of a concept that is, the idea of being unique, is no longer unique.

So really, I don't have an exact answer. Though, if I were asked why I do "normal things" and not "something different", I probably would just state that I don't find much incentive to be different from everyone, and that i'm comfortable with living life as I do now.

That's not to say I'd rather be the same as everyone else. As far as it means to be an individual, the countless combinations of traits, qualities, and tendencies, already makes each of us individually different or unique in a sense. So it can be argued we're already different. I think that argument may apply to what we do, considering the choices we make in certain situations and the way we deal with things.

- - -

Achromalia wrote:

What do you fear?
show more