forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
silmarilen
Keep doing those habits.

What do you usually do in your free time (other than playing osu or watching anime, if you do either of those)?
Meah
Keeping the house clean, I just can't stand if it is dirty and playing with my dog.

Would you like to be famous? In what way?
Birdy
Yeah. Music. Not mainstream-level famous, but famous enough to make my living off it.

same q sure (Would you like to be famous? In what way?)
Treekii
I'd like to be famous enough to make a living off my art (I can't reach this goal if I don't take drawing more seriously though)

Same q
Aomi

Treekii wrote:

I'd like to be famous enough to make a living off my art (I can't reach this goal if I don't take drawing more seriously though)

Same q
Nameless
I'd rather not be famous, I can imagine it being quite the nuisance with my lifestyle.

Same q
nbs4
famous? i mean,,, i kinda want to be a household name, but only when said household is talking about philosophers

math or physics?
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I definitely prefer Physics more.

Do you frequent any other forums?
chaee
Yeah this one for weirdos wth food issues

Same q
Meah
Yeah, every game I've been into.

You discovered that your very best friend sells drugs. What will you do?
EneT
Depends on what class of drug they're selling and depends on the person, since I haven't really had a 'best friend' since I was 16. If they're selling some class A drug like ecstasy, LSD or magic mushroom and they were someone I wouldn't expect to do that kind of stuff, then I'd persuade them to stop. If they were someone I would expect to do that stuff though, or if they were just selling some weak, class C shit like weed or amphetamines, then I'd let them be since I used to sell weed when I was 12 - 16 too and it's kind of normal. If they were selling some real serious class A shit like heroin or cocaine though, I'd remove them from my life. Those are the kind of people you don't want to mess with. All the drugs I mentioned before those two, are easy to get for most people and you see a lot of people using them all the time when clubbing. But heroin and cocaine, you don't mess with heroin and cocaine. P.S. I don't take drugs.

same q
nbs4
ask for good deals and/or report them to the police like a good child >:)

same q
Fhaye
I'll stay safe and distance my self away from that friend. I don't want to get into trouble for covering him/her and I don't want to report him/her to keep my self away from harm cause most drug users/sellers have lots of friends who possess firearms.

What's the biggest problem you've ever faced, how did you solve it?
Tornado
I currently have a very big problem and I still dont know a way to solve it.The problem I currently have is just something that no one else has the same problem.

What did you regret so much?
Meah
I regret of not doing my best on high school, I know I can do it by external factors disturbed me from doing my best.

Do you study for your exams regularly?
Birdy
Never did Swedish or geography, for example. Hated those two. But I did study for everything that I had motivation in.

same q sure thing w/e
Lacrimae
i rarely study. i only study when finals week approaches

same q
chaee
Lmao no I always wing exams and get a passing grade

Same q
lol
dont think ive done even an hour of studying in my life :^)

same q
Rilene
I just study on few days before exam and pray.

same question
Babble
I don't study for normal tests. I look over notes the night before and just walk in the testing room and do decently. However, when I took my NCLEX I studied for weeks. That's really the only exception.

Do you consume alcohol? If so, what drinks do you prefer?
Rilene
i comsume once but its extremely weak and never comsume anymore since then

Song Name?
puccithecat
idk. paradise live bcus its my favorite love live song

same q
Birdy
Not Sandstorm.

same q
olivia272
What?

I saw an alcohol-related question and it was unfortunately short-lived. Favorite alcohol?
Birdy
I don't drink.

same q
olivia272
Stella Artois or Kopparberg.

Same question.
chaee

Birdy wrote:

I don't drink.

same q
Aomi

chaee wrote:

Birdy wrote:

I don't drink.

same q
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I haven't tasted those two yet, so I wouldn't know.

Would you like to be stuck in a coma, living in your own world, or forever live on in reality?
Treekii
I'm leaning towards coma

Same q
Tornado
Sometimes,I think that Im in a coma and I have to find a way to wake up. Reality sucks...

What was the very first avatar that you ever used?
Aomi
reality tbh

same q
Tornado

Aomi wrote:

reality tbh

same q
I guess you are a few seconds late :c
Aomi
Oops.

OT: idk this is the earliest i can find

same q
Treekii

Same q
-Seren-
SPOILER

I had also had this picture for 2 years. probably the longest one ever used without changes in between

Same q
Tornado

well lets change the question that I asked before :D Who was your first friend that you have known in Osu! ?
Treekii
Birdy
Valentiino.

same q
show more