forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
PixelAngel
its easier to meet people ont the net than irl.
I dare to be myself on the internett

Same q
captainmilk
I feel like i'm very different compared to my real life self, I can easily express myself and i'm less shy

same question
EneT
No difference except I'm actually a tiny bit more nicer in real life.

same q
Aomi
I'm quite shy and withdrawn in real life, unless I get to know you really well ;p

same q
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'm more introverted in real life, shying away from most or all conversations and saying little to no words.

Same question.
A Medic
I'm very passive irl, if you talk/approach to me, I'll talk to you. If not I likely won't say or do anything. I guess you could call it shy but not really. I'm quite tall in real life so people tend to approach me regardless.

Also same q
olivia272
I'm way more out-going and unreserved, chances are that I would lure you into a bar and bed you by the end of the night.

Same question.
Ochinchi-sama
I'm quiet at school and at home. Supposing my internet charcter is my true form, I act like myself when around friends except they never know what goes on in my mind and I'm less of an idiot.

Same q
Veloalopus
I have close to no friends in real life- so I tend to be anti-social a lot.

Outgoing and not afraid of what people think of me on the internet. :D
Same Question
chaee
I try to be as nice as possible on the Internet and irl with people I'm not so comfortable with. But in truth, I'm actually quite obnoxious and rude. I've no patience for retards and I harp/insult people a lot. I'm playful in nature and outgoing, shy and quiet af if I'm not comfortable around you or see you as a threat o-o
FuZ
The total opposite, on internet i'm not shy and i kind of like people, IRL i'm shy and dislike people because i prefer to be alone

Same q
olivia272

olivia272 wrote:

I'm way more out-going and unreserved, chances are that I would lure you into a bar and bed you by the end of the night.
If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
chaee
"You're not perfect, but you're good enough. Don't forget that."

Same question
EneT
"Chase her and treat her right"

same q
[ ] Jhin
"Go play osu and meet her sooner"

same q
Kurochiie
"Warn the others and please love him more."

Same question.
-Seren-
"Trust and believe in yourself"

same q
AlyNight
I would tell myself the cheat answers to the future tests,all that is happening to the future and basically giving myself the "cheat paper" of my life...
Sameq
-Seren-
also this

chaee wrote:

"You're not perfect, but you're good enough. Don't forget that."

Same question
Aomi
''Study more you idiot.''

Same q
A28_old
"You'll end up getting seriously hurt. It's not worth it so run away."

Same q
-Ryuujii-
"Keep being yourself like you always have! :D "

What lie would you tell your younger self?
-Seren-
Aomi
Yeah, for my age especially.

Same q
Birdy
lol penis.

What is your favourite movie of 2015 so far?
_sparky_
none
i don't watch new movies often

Favorite color?
Birdy
Orange, yellow, pink, lime green and white.

same q
Ochinchi-sama
I like 50 different shades of grey and burgundy red.

What is the difference between intellectual and intelligent?
-Seren-
intellectual
: of or relating to the ability to think in a logical way
: involving serious study and thought
of a person : smart and enjoying serious study and thought

intelligent
: having or showing the ability to easily learn or understand things or to deal with new or difficult situations : having or showing a lot of intelligence
: able to learn and understand things
: having an ability to deal with problems or situations that resembles or suggests the ability of an intelligent person

Do you consider yourself an intellectual or intelligent, or both?
puccithecat
i dont know... what that means

why do we have signatures?
olivia272
So that we can express ourselves.

What were you doing when you last lost the track of time?
Aiona
Roller-skating. Trust me, time flies.

Same question.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Trying out youtube streaming on the PS4.

Same question.
Birdy
Making my new song. I was shocked when I found out my latest session was 3,5 hours long.

same q
Trash Boat
listening to music

Should certain things remain as an unsolved mystery or not?
EneT
Dancing

What's your favourite movie and who's your favourite movie director?
Trash Boat
for directors, idk. for movies, Sherlock Holmes 1 and 2

same
Birdy
Favourite movie would be Girl, Interrupted. Favourite director could be John Hughes but I can't really pick one.

same q
EneT
My favourite movie is Fight Club. Everything from the manly aura that it emanates; the look into the human psyche and the plot twist at the end has made it a movie that I can watch over and over again.
My favourite Director is Quentin Tarantino. His style of direction is unique and has a feeling of finesse. A noteworthy trait of his movies is that most do not flow through time in chronological order; they are non-linear, jumping from different points in time of the story; a good example of this is Pulp Fiction where it begins with the main characters getting shot down, the rest of the movie then consists of jumbled up points prior to that point. All his movies are favourites of mine.

same q
-Seren-

EneT wrote:

My favourite Director is Quentin Tarantino. His style of direction is unique and has a feeling of finesse. A noteworthy trait of his movies is that most do not flow through time in chronological order; they are non-linear, jumping from different points in time of the story; a good example of this is Pulp Fiction where it begins with the main characters getting shot down, the rest of the movie then consists of jumbled up points prior to that point. All his movies are favourites of mine.
same q
dude same and Kill Bill is one of my most fave movies

What was your first fear?
show more