forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
nrl
I was thinking about it, but I wasn't going to go there. Well played salty.

salted_nuts: The best f*cking muffin I've ever eaten, a couple rolls of sushi (I can't decide what specifically, I'd probably end up rolling a die to decide), and dolsot bibimbap.
Beaten, but I like my answer so I'll keep it :D

Frans Niko: Just once, assuming I know what song you're talking about :?

If you could only listen to one CD for the rest of your life, what would it be? (CD = album. It doesn't have to fit on one physical CD)
AmberLynx
Muse - H.A.A.R.P. Live from Wembley. i sure hope that situation will never come true though.

If you have the ability to banish one music genre from this universe. what will it be?
fuck it, make it 2 genres.
nrl
A live album, interesting. Muse is a good choice though :D

Country and screamo. The former is superficial as fuck nowadays and the latter is just annoying and whiny.

If you could time travel/teleport to any music show in history, which would you go to?
AmberLynx

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

A live album, interesting.
because if that's the only source of music i could listen to from then on, i'd at least like to hear crowd's cheers, clapping and simultaneous orgasms to relive the presence of music and to keep my mind sane.

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Country
yes. i <3 you.

ot; Queen - Live in Montreal 1981. though the former me wouldn't exist then.

favorite type of music (can be specific song) you listen to while making love alone with your other significant. >///<
nrl

salted_nuts wrote:

yes. i <3 you.
Heh, not really a tough choice to be honest. I can at least respect authentic country, but I get homicidal if I have to listen to pop-country.

OT: I don't have an other significant right now, but if I did it would depend on various factors ranging from how she and I were feeling right then to the time of day. Her musical tastes would come into play too, as my music collection is rather... eclectic. How's that for a non-answer?

Same question.
AmberLynx
I think people are too shy for this question. i'll answer it myself then \:D/
anything that's got a steady beat and good rhythm for him to follow ifyouknowwhatimean kekekekeke
i mean.. depends on the mood. whatever genre of music that we both enjoy. because we wouldn't be an item in the first place if our tastes for music clash too much with each other >:3

a random stranger whose looks match your taste, appears out of nowhere, kneels down and pops the big question for your hand in marriage. how now brown cow?

edit: hmm didn't really think the question through. well let's assume, from the viewpoint of guys in this context, girls have the ability to do that too xD
nrl
:v

Well, the normal thing to do would be to politely say "No for now, but if we get to know each other better it might become a yes," but in the interest of maintaining my angsty, intellectual online persona giving a more exciting answer I'll say I'd agree if they promised me an hourly wage for the duration of our activities together each day proportional to the number of words exchanged during said activities.

Since I don't think it's been asked yet (not recently anyways), I'll be boring and ask for two favorite genres and two artists for each.
silmarilen
classic rock > pink floyd
techno/trance (dunno exactly which genre, i think its trance lol) > east clubbers

how did this topic get more than 1k pages?
Niko-nyan
how? Just asking any question to other people = fun

same question
nrl
I don't really know, but I'd agree with Sil's assessment.

Will this topic reach two thousand pages?
AmberLynx
yes: if all we do is ask short questions that require boring one-word answers. i mean, what do we gain really, by finding out a random stranger's fave color of underwear..
not anytime soon: if we keep it interesting by posing open-ended or situation-based questions that make the next person think.

personally i'd prefer the second option. quality over quantity.

q: $1000 drops in your hand from the sky. all yours. what's the first thing you do/buy?
Niko-nyan
tablet o3o

if someone give you doraemon tools, what will you do with it?
Kyonko Hizara
I don't know
What if someone drank your blood?
Zexous
I'd direct them to the nearest girl on her period to save my own sorry ass.

How would you feel if, say, Disney tried to buy osu?
MiharuUwU
idd cry
how would you feel if peppy won the lotto and abandoned osu?
NoirVeil
wha--//?? feel like i'll gonna die .. :o
but, there is must be someone who can run Osu
:roll:

what will you do if Anime is banned from this world ??
Kyonko Hizara
Torrent it illegally

same q
MiharuUwU
suicide if i couldn't torrent it

same Q
Zexous
Secede from whatever country I lived in that made it illegal.

What would you do if I said "same q"?
nrl
Answer the question.

Same question.
NoirVeil
Change the question

how to be calm when there is a person mad on you ??

P.S. i'm not good in Eng ,. if there's a wrong grammar pls tell me
mathexpert
(the right way to say it would be "mad at you", not "mad on you", because "at" means directed towards someone while "on" is ... on top of someone.)

Take a deep breath, clear your mind, rethink your position, and try to look at the situation from the other person's point of view.

Who's your favorite classical composer?
GladiOol
Either Beethoven or Bach.

Kierkegaard or Nietzsche?
AmberLynx
Alright. I'm gonna take the bullet and sayyy... Nietzsche.

If you can adopt any animal(Endangered or not. But not fictious) as your pet, what would it be? Please no cat, dog or the already common ones. And what would you name it? And how would you go about taking care of it? Questions! I can't hold all these questions!
MiharuUwU
A fox , its name would be Aruru . as for taking care of it well i would train it like you would a cat .
same Q because its a good legitimate question not being lazy this time.
nrl
If I can't pick a cat I'd have to go with a wolf. Its name would depend on a lot of factors, such as fur color, general demeanor, and gender, but would definitely have some relevance to the moon, and it would have one of the four suffixes that I attach to everything (Narrill/Nezzurh or Narri/Nezra). So if it were female and had all white fur it might be Selena'Narri, just as an example. I don't really know how I would take care of it. I don't think I can take it out hunting in the middle of a suburb. That was a good question.

How often do you dream, and do you wish you dreamed more or less? Do you tend to dream about certain things more often than others? Do you dream in color or black and white?
AmberLynx

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Selena'Narri
That sounds feisty >:3

Umm... Long answer... xD
How often do you dream, and do you wish you dreamed more or less?
It fluctuates. Most of the time, I can only remember dreams once every 2-3 days. Other days I just wake up with an empty feeling of not remembering/having any dreams. And I hate that, so I'd wish I could dream more.

Do you tend to dream about certain things more often than others?
Most of my dreams tend to root from my social/daily activities, with a supernatural twist to them. Pretty much Nichijou, on crack. (if it wasn't already xD).
Not so much of horror but the most frequent one that makes me wake up abruptly with wide-open eyes and heavy breathing are those ones where you fall off a great height. Like riding a rollercoaster, or being thrown off a swing....on the peak of a mountain. ;-; These ones where you can feel your gut wrench are horrible, though I do enjoy the thrill of heights in real life. Dreams that I enjoy most are where you're granted with superpowers.

Do you dream in color or black and white?
Color. Always. If my memory serves me right.

If there's one event in your life you could relive (not redo, not add to it. just watch, feel and experience), what would it be?
(Narrill I'd like you to answer this too xD)
MiharuUwU
awe i cant change things :c well in that case it would probably be the day that i learned of pancakes to see how i reacted to their deliciousness i can't remember that far back so i guess that works right.

how far back can you remember?
nrl
@salty: You're lucky, I wish I dreamed that often :( Only once in a blue moon do I vividly remember a dream. Most of the time I remember that I had a dream but not what it was, but a lot of the time I don't dream at all. It makes me sad. And the only reason I ask the color thing is because I was talking about this with a few friends the other day and one of them said he dreamed exclusively in black and white. I'd never heard of anything like that before.

Beaten by miharu-chan, heh. It's an awesome question, so I'm gonna answer it anyways. EDIT: Psh, like I'd leave it unanswered ;)
Truth be told, I don't know that I have any memories I'd be content to simply relive without changing anything, but I have one that comes pretty close.

SPOILER
Just a bit of super abbreviated backstory: I've been in a band with a few really close friends for a number of years now, and around the fall of 2011 we went through a pretty significant change in the type of music we were writing. We replaced a few members, changed the band name, and spent something like six months experimenting in our new style and writing a 45 minute long EP. It was pretty significant, and we were proud enough of the material we'd written that we decided to book a weekend in a nearby studio. The studio was recommended to us by one of our teachers at the time whose brother worked as an engineer there.

We weren't really sure what to expect of the weekend, having had mixed (heh, pun) experiences at studios in the past and never having met the guy we'd be working with other than talking briefly with him over the phone, but the studio ended up being amazing, and the engineer was an awesome guy who knew his shit, went above and beyond for us, and was hilarious to be around. A lot of inside jokes came about because of this guy, stuff we still joke about to this day. And we were staying at a nearby campground for the weekend, so we had plenty of antics of our own. It ended up being an awesome weekend that was better than any of us expected. I'd relive that weekend.

I hate to seem lazy, but that's kind of an awesome question, so... same question.

OT: I generally have really terrible memory, so not very far. Past a couple weeks all I really remember are specific moments, though those go all the way back into my childhood (not actually that long ago).

Is there anything you never got the chance to do that you wish you had? (Really vague question, I know - interpret it how you want)
Hiryuu_old
To try out snowboarding

Favourite type of weather?
Birdy
Cold, with clear sky and sunshine. Preferably loads of snow on the ground.

same q
MiharuUwU
lots of clouds overhead is nice the sun is too bright sometimes ...
do you close your eyes when you kiss someone?
Birdy
I don't do the latter one.

same q (Do you close your eyes when kissing someone? - so you don't have to check the previous page)
Kyonko Hizara
I've never kissed anyone
Have you ever kissed anyone?
KinkiN
Unfortunaely, I haven't

Have you ever think to kill someone?
RyuukiBeat
^
So far, no!

Do you have figurine?
Kyonko Hizara
21 anime figures and prolly 50+ ponies

Can you milk an almond?
Nya-nyan_old
I don't know?

Same q
-Seren-
dunno. havent tried

can you last having no sleep in one day?
Tetrace
Yep!
What's the longest you have gone without sleep?
show more