1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted
Railey you still forget to add tldrs faget
posted
Why I stopped liking OT: there is hardly ever anything worth reading here.
posted
Is that maplestory? Is maplestory still alive? I remember playing that like 10 years ago and getting bored before lvl 20 because it took ages to lvl up.
posted
i missed yu :(
posted

B1rd wrote:

Why I stopped liking OT: there is hardly ever anything worth reading here.
Post something worth reading
posted

abraker wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Why I stopped liking OT: there is hardly ever anything worth reading here.
Post something worth reading
posted

silmarilen wrote:

Is that maplestory? Is maplestory still alive? I remember playing that like 10 years ago and getting bored before lvl 20 because it took ages to lvl up.
Started nearly two months ago again, did a 202, 173, 141 and 119 in this time. However, you still need to grind.
posted

abraker wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Why I stopped liking OT: there is hardly ever anything worth reading here.
Post something worth reading
I do, unlike you.
posted

B1rd wrote:

I do, unlike you.
I must have missed it. Try again.
posted

Madvillain wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

this is a very nice album
album is all my teenage angst; so good
posted
you don't really need to have a reason to stop "moderating" this place
posted

B1rd wrote:

Why I stopped liking OT: there is hardly ever anything worth reading here.
:(:(:(
posted

abraker wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I do, unlike you.
I must have missed it. Try again.
Well, it takes two to tango.
posted


rofl
posted


kek
posted
Stefan you liar
posted
#FreeAyyri2k17
posted
I don't blame you :(
Please sign in to reply.