forum

[duplicate] A Tutorial For Each Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ravengamer49
When I was New to Osu, And First Played the Tutorial, I said to myself, "Why Does it Look so outdated compared to the Home Menu?" I Joined In March 2016 and The Tutorial Looked Like it was from 2008, But someone already Requested a New Looking Tutorial. I would Like to see a tutorial for each Mode.

Having A Tutorial For Catch the Beat, Mania, and Taiko Would make the video Background Make More sense to New Players. They Would be Playing the Tutorial on Catch the Beat and Be Like, That's a Fruit, Not a Circle, Or They would Be Like, I don't see a spinner, I see bananas!

That was Just an Example. I Just think If there was a tutorial for each Mode it wouldn't Make New Players With OCD Go Insane. And have the New Tutorials For the Modes With A New Video and Updated Audio. Have the Background Match the Style of Osu! In the way it is today.

Having a Circle in the Background when there is a Fruit on your screen Makes No sense, and It needs To be changed soon.
Pawsu
Duplicate:
  1. Improved/Updated Tutorial Section
Bump the thread with any additional information.
Please try to search before making a request. I recommend you read the Feature Request Guidelines as well.