forum

[duplicate] Clickable

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
janpav
Missing a beatmap a user that you're spectating is playing is very common; I feel like the bubble that appears when this occurs should be clickable and it should lead you to the page of the beatmap you're missing.

It can get quite annoying sometimes and I feel as if a lot of people would be glad to have this feature added into osu!. While the chances may be low, it is possible that a famous player being spectated by a good amount of people won't link the beatmap, then what if none of the spectators have the map? I understand the chances may be low, but it is a possibility.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I hope this feature will at least be considered.
o x
I don't think this should be a thing, the user who is being spectated has the option to give spectators the map they are playing, if they turned off this option it means that they would rather the spectators not having the maps and/or doesn't want to be spectated. If the user has the option turned on then the beatmap will be linked in #spectator.
Please don't request the same thing 3 times like you've done (though I doubt it was on purpose)
Also polls in feature request aren't very useful so you don't need to include them.
Caput Mortuum
What if I don't want to know if people spectated me, but I still don't want to prevent them from watching me?
Gaia
all your problems will be solved when you become a supporter ^-^
Caput Mortuum

Gaia wrote:

all your problems will be solved when you become a supporter ^-^
Pls get me one, miss
Pawsu
I don't know. The #spectator chat and BanchoBot linking the beatmap was supposed to be the solution. Adding another feature for this seems kind of pointless.
Edit: Well, after some searching I found this old request. Please support that since it's the solution to your problem.