forum

countdown till 2012 [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks
There should be a countdown on the homepage of osu! on the month of December. At the end of the countdown, there will be a announcement saying "happy new years" and then a new feature for osu! is released and then the year is of to a great start :)

The reason I'm suggesting this now is so now we'll know ahead of time if the community wants this.
Claudia_old
no, this is retarded
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

E-Hooker wrote:

no, this is retarded
Very constructive of you to say.
DeathxShinigami
I could see this being useful for the charts (Would prevent some of the confusion of when it actually ends) or if the countdown to 2012 doesn't start til December 1st for example.
Claudia_old

ekopret8ks wrote:

E-Hooker wrote:

no, this is retarded
Very constructive of you to say.
Meh, there are more important things that could be implemented first.
Also, all of the people who might actually be on [many people won't be] will count down themselves.

And you're forgetting the fact that osu! is very, very worldwide. We can't have a countdown for every timezone.
blissfulyoshi
Since I am fairly certain that this countdown will not contribute to the game at all and since there are plenty of these countdowns throughout the internet, I am just going to deny this.

There is no need to waste valuable screen space on something that won't contribute to the osu! experience.

As for the charts countdown, that can be suggested in another thread.