forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
theowest

Zekira wrote:

Because puush has limited space :<
go pro.
Zekira
We can't shell out money just like that, you know. Also we're pretty OK with just intermittently reuploading stuff over and over
theowest

Zekira wrote:

We can't shell out money just like that, you know. Also we're pretty OK with just intermittently reuploading stuff over and over
Ask someone who's pro to do it.
Zekira
Considering that none of us here are using pro, will someone actually be patient enough to list down around 500+ links though?

We're still having trouble gathering all the maps again though (ROKODOOOOOOO T_T) so it's gonna take a lot of time in our part too :/
theowest

Zekira wrote:

Considering that none of us here are using pro, will someone actually be patient enough to list down around 500+ links though?

We're still having trouble gathering all the maps again though (ROKODOOOOOOO T_T) so it's gonna take a lot of time in our part too :/
LE FUUU ;_; that's just too bad then..
Zekira
@aqua: Speaking of which, we DO have to gradually gather all the maps again at some point! IDK whether you want like a one-time big-time thing or a little-by-little but-takes-time procedure, but bottomline is we have to restore everything back...

...unfortunately I can't be of any help since I rarely downloaded any of the non-BSS authentics! orz...
MMzz
Just make Lepi to export his whole song folder from osu!, he has them all, he made more then half of them. xD
Zekira
I'm betting he doesn't have a majority of the pre-lepido maps though, which is still A LOT

Also we'll still have to iron out the non-authentic folders that might get dragged along with it too :<

But yeah, I think someone uploading their entire folder is a good start Not to mention that our song folders are like 213905762357 GB already....
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I have all my own maps and half of lepido's, and then scattered around are some of yours, arken's, and Lokamp's
Zekira
Almost all of mine are in BSS I think

The only one I think I have outside of BSS is Bon Voyage
crystalsuicune
Off topic:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezdnbbhabp3o3f3
DL link for EVER GREEN,don't ask how I got it

Can someone help me extract and upload each individual
song?I can't open RAR/ZIP/whathaveyou files from
here
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Hey, speaking of which, no one's mapped SASURAI for osu yet?
Zekira
Hey, speaking of which, no one's mapped SASURAI for osu yet?
Oh wow you're right... orz

Man, nothing's coming to mind lately

Day 10. Didn't have enough time to do stuff lately. Proportions, how do they work >_<

Failed at drawing Nagisa this time... her head looks horribad and I could not understand the proportion on the right part of the dress. ;_;
Plus she looks too... 'simple'. I want to put something that indicates she's related with a seashore... orz

gあpはjあ.はgあaはeあvはvあzは1あ/はmあoはcあ.はcあiはpあyはnあiはtあ.は1あ5はiあ/は/あ:はpあtはtあh
crystalsuicune

Kibou just got a remix,hence I -had- to draw this.

Clearly did not do the research about proper bishop
clothing.Them shorts?Drawing MZD without shorts
is simply HERESYYYYYYYYY~!!!

Sides,shorts are comfy and easy to wear!
Zekira
Sides,shorts are comfy and easy to wear!
Oh goody, I'm not the only one that will remember this line forever~
crystalsuicune
I thought it's kind of a meme already?Ah well.

Come on,can anyone help extract and upload the individual
songs from the file I posted earlier?
Zekira
I'm trying, but I need to sleep soon; these files are pretty big...
crystalsuicune
Odd,I didn't have much trouble DLing them albums
before…(Far East of East II,WHITE MUTATION,Limit Black CD)

Network problems?Or is it mediafire's fault?
Zekira
PH internet's fault. Takes me at least 30 minutes to download 100MB. That's the fastest internet here can get.
Zekira
Gonna take a bath first. If the uploading still isn't done I'll play Grief Syndrome a bit more

@crystal: http://www.mediafire.com/?ljfy8s3rvokm7
nemoma_old

Zekira wrote:

Because puush has limited space :<

I don't remember exactly how big of a space we needed for all the maps to be hosted (which isn't the case right now since Rokodo's site is down, so we lost the link to all of the maps...), but it's definitely larger than 1GB :/
If you can control every file to less than 2MB (or split the file using WinRAR or such so each part is less than 2MB, 1.8MB per part is ok.), you can upload them as Attachments on my server, I don't know about the bandwidth though, but the space is enough since I got a disk quota of 999999MB...
betawatcher
@ crystalsuicune I like the drawing style. :3

Also, this is unrelated but... I just started toying with RNGs in my pokemon soul silver game to catch a mild rayquaza for my bro (IVs 31/31/16/31/31/31) but I keep getting the delay off (I think) and I have no idea how to calculate the delay for it! I tried using EonTimer and I think I typed in the correct info but when I try to check delay through Elm Search in RNG Reporter there's no match... it probably means my delay timing was WAY off, right?

EDIT: Actually I know what I did wrong, I had to press A rapidly to get to continue screen, even if I had lots of time to spare. I hit the right seed (frame 97) then I got impatient and used pokemon talk to advance a lot... and went over by 18 frames without noticing. URGH /facepalm

EDIT2: After catching the Rayquaza I realized the frames were for method 1... no wonder I got the wrong nature!!!!! :cry: Good thing for method K there were only 36 frames. Pretty much 2 hours burnt from doing all these mistakes...

Sorry for ranting.
Zekira
After catching the Rayquaza I realized the frames were for method 1... no wonder I got the wrong nature!!!!!
FAIRUUUU LOL

Wait what why is Rayquaza under Method K?
anongos
Is this on an emulator? Sorry if I'm sounding ignorant right now, I just don't feel like doing my own homework right now.
Lokamp
Fresh news of Mata Saitama's origins! Wikihouse stated that LindaAI-Cue has officially created this song, with another member of the Taiko Team, named Ojima (オジマ).

Actually I thought I've heard that name during Eto's Ustream play with Mata Saitama xD
Zekira
Whew, now I can fix my mapset...
arien666

Zekira wrote:

Whew, now I can fix my mapset...
Yay! :3
/me hugs Zekira :3
Topic Starter
aquabluu
And we can fix the entry in Taiko Time.
betawatcher

Zekira wrote:

After catching the Rayquaza I realized the frames were for method 1... no wonder I got the wrong nature!!!!!
FAIRUUUU LOL

Wait what why is Rayquaza under Method K?
...that's what it says in the guide? XD Method 1 is for roamers, starters you're given, eevee, game corner pokemon, fossils, dialga/palkia/giratina & togepi from mr. pokemon. Since I'm playing pokemon soul silver all the other pokemon are classified as method K.
Zekira
Oh figures, I have never RNG'd in Soul Silver... I did everything in Platinum lol; things like exclusive egg-moves in HGSS are being done by a co-battler of mine
betawatcher
I'm RNGing in Soul Silver just to capture the pokemon in there. (my main target is a jolly ditto for my breloom but I practised on rayquaza first) Will RNG in Pearl for the eggs. It's good practise to prepare for the 5th gen game! (I haven't bought it yet :P But thanks to this RNG thing I'm interested again!)

But I don't have anyone else to do competitive battling with except my bro (he has a thing for rayquaza & garchomp, meh) and my cousin (he's just... weak. No strategy). I wish I could fight other people...
crystalsuicune
Wait,about Matasaitama…who the hell is Ojima?
Is this yet another alias with unknown identity?

You know what this means.

Random:Almost typed Matasaitama as Marasaitama lol
Zekira
lol you crystal.

Also about the Ojima thing... speculation modo...

@betawatcher: lol cool. My Pokémon interest also maximized back in 2005 when I found out about competitive battling, lol. It inevitably lead me to studying about Emerald's RNG.
crystalsuicune
LEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLED

Nah J/K,there's other Konmai composers who go
for Hardcore/Gabba.It's not always LED

Er,kors K as Teranoid?
Zekira
Day 11 point 1. I SUCK AGAIN T_T

Basically I tried drawing Ryougen's ears again. Turns out I FUCKED UP EVERYTHING ELSE TOO. Zoom in closely and you'll see how much the paper's been screathed to death by the eraser. I can't even draw The Unnamed Child properly, FFS!

Point 2.

Yes it still looks fugly.

Anyway, I'm too busy to finish this at the moment. But basically, the kid told her that she (Sai) was going to be the next character on to be practiced a full page on. She then asked what the kid typically draws anyway, so then he shows her... but accidentally flips to the wrong page.
I forgot what I wanted to do for the last panel though.
crystalsuicune
HAHAHAHAHA DISREGARD THAT OJIMA.

Turns out Ojima made the notechart only,the composer's
still Linda only.

Feh,and I was all worked up about another possible
Konmai collab…

Also,AILE's one of those JBG Music Academy guys,
who collabed with Tatsh in his Comiket stuff.

So does this mean I didn't lose the bet?
Zekira
Wait when did Mataima hijack my sketch pad

No seriously I don't remember putting him there
Zekira
Also,AILE's one of those JBG Music Academy guys,
who collabed with Tatsh in his Comiket stuff.
Double jeopardy dude, you already lost it

...wait, am I talking in the wrong field
betawatcher
@ Zekira Even though I don't usually follow with these fanarts... HURHURHURHUR THAT CENSORED PAGE XDDD
Zekira
I WILL FOREVER KEEP COMBOBREAKING ON MY MEDLEY MODE FAVORITES >_<

PUNISH FUCKING MEEEEEEEENT

@betawatcher: it exists
show more